JE Piston Suppliers?

Sweeny

Im after some 87mm JE Piston Rings, but the one dealer i know of cant get them for a few weeks (Norris), and i need them sooner.

Anyone know of any dealers that might have them on the shelf or can get them to me quite quick.

Or maybe somebody knows of others rings that fit JE pistons.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

tuning related so moved to tuning!!!..........zia :wink:

R

r5ben

think a online tuner called topend ?? does them well cheap and they do the total seal ones too they where by far the cheapest when i was looking :roll: ill try and find the link out mate :wink:

Mr GTiR

r5ben said:
think a online tuner called topend ?? does them well cheap and they do the total seal ones too they where by far the cheapest when i was looking :roll: ill try and find the link out mate :wink:
Topend Performance the main distributor/manufactuer in the states for JE pistons. That's where i got my from. When i ordered them i was told a 3 week turnaround but in fact it turned out to be 5 weeks.

If you order from Topend Performance expect to pay around £420 including gapless rings :wink:

Sweeny

Mr GTiR said:
r5ben said:
Topend Performance the main distributor/manufactuer in the states for JE pistons. That's where i got my from. When i ordered them i was told a 3 week turnaround but in fact it turned out to be 5 weeks.

If you order from Topend Performance expect to pay around £420 including gapless rings :wink:
Cheers for the help guys.

But I phoned them up and i they havn't got an stock in so could wait upto 8 weeks for them :cry: .

Trying to source some 2nd hand 87mm pistons or might even try fitting HKS rings to JE pistons :? :shock: .

J

jiw

damn it mate im giving you my money and saving you it too lol, the cams arrived safe and sound today mate, now i need to work out the shims, cheers :wink:

Sweeny

jiw said:
damn it mate im giving you my money and saving you it too lol, the cams arrived safe and sound today mate, now i need to work out the shims, cheers :wink:
Glad they got there ok :D .