janspeed pipe pics (big pics)

MarkTurbo

That system looks like it would make a mongoose sound quiet :shock:

No trackdays for you :lol:

Looks like a nice system, is it made from 'proper' stainless steel :?: Not cheap stuff like the goose :(

Dooie Pop Pop

MarkTurbo said:
That system looks like it would make a mongoose sound quiet :shock:

No trackdays for you :lol:

Looks like a nice system, is it made from 'proper' stainless steel :?: Not cheap stuff like the goose :(
yeah :cry: castle coomb :roll: hope you dont mind me posting this pm pimp? its about the prototype iirc this one should be quieter :lol:

pimppulsar said:
i think it's brilliant bud very very well made gave me faster spool up, more boost!

and yeah mine was 108db @ 3500rpm and got 10db louder every 1000rpm :twisted:

worth the money!
have got to admit though i am simply not man enough to have that 5" tail pipe on my car. its just too fourkin rude for me :lol: everytime i look at it i pmsl :lol: dans gonna get me a 3 inch sorted, no problem and yes its 'proper' stainless :wink: should sound the absolute nuts on the way to work @ 5:30am 8) :twisted: need to find out if i can fit the back end on the front goose section and decat though because the the guy fitting my 'bits' hasn' t got a ramp so can only fit the front pipe, if i can get the back end on it' ll help the mapping 8)

forgot to mention a couple of pics show the exhaust hole that needed a little 'adjustment' :wink: that nismoboy encountered

M

Mr Overboooost

just drop the rear subframe and then you willbe able to fit the rear section aswell

cheers
gary

Keira

get the pistons paid for before worrying about the cost of anything else. Pretending your going to buy stuff aint doing anyone any favours :roll:

see group buy thread and get in touch with andy :evil:

if you've already done it ignore me :oops: 8)

JIMMYBACK

kieron said:
get the pistons paid for before worrying about the cost of anything else. Pretending your going to buy stuff aint doing anyone any favours :roll:

see group buy thread and get in touch with andy :evil:

if you've already done it ignore me :oops: 8)
u seem a bit emotional this morning kerion :shock:
i dont like your tone ether :evil: :evil:

Keira

Obviously you havn't sorted it then :roll:

get in touch with andy. Your on here everday and havn't contacted him.thank you.#edited

PM's are a better way of dealing with this-skiddusmarkus

JIMMYBACK

kieron said:
Obviously you havn't sorted it then :roll:

get in touch with andy. Your on here everday and havn't contacted him.thank you.#edited

PM's are a better way of dealing with this-skiddusmarkus
tough s h i t this forum is not the centre of my universe i have other matters thats need my attendtion......my current eamil addy has fcuk up so i have sent him a email telling him to resent the form etc.if thats ok wiv :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I'm not keen on the way they've welded the turbo flange on. It looks abit untidy inside, or is it just the picture?. IMO the'd have been better welding it on the outside, to keep the inside clean. :)
Let us know how you get on when you fit it. :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

ffs talk about the last word ladies :roll: :lol:

what i said still stands though its a very nice bit of kit and i like the quality of the work:D thats the opinion of a shrimp farming retarded numpty nobber from essex btw :wink: :lol:

iv got access to a car lift anyone wanna do a 'how to' guide? :oops: :lol: and do i really have to drop the rear subframe?: i understand that the front pipe will mate with the rear goose pipe but does that mean i can mate the rear section to the goose front and decat i need to know cos im leavin the front till the other 'bits' go on .been told its best if the rears on for mapping and the guy doin it hasn' t got the lift to do the rear so im gonna need to get it sorted myself.

jimmy buy your pistons not bolt ons dude :lol: (no offence mate :wink: ) hopefully on saturday we' ll find out how much you need em :wink: and MRGTIR super duude! :wink: you have a great future in the packing industry, quality job :D apologies for not pming to confirm delivery mate. sieve :roll:

fast guy: your right mate it has 3 tags on the outside only. could i fill the gap with chemical metal or something? the insides a little pigeon yes but smooth. im not qualified to judge tbh and its does look a pig of a weld to do in places. hope the pics help though do ask if you want to see something from a particular angle (feed line of the century!) its no probs :wink:

regards, stu

Edtied out the crap, sorry

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:
yeah :cry: castle coomb :roll: hope you dont mind me posting this pm pimp? its about the prototype iirc this one should be quieter :lol:

pimppulsar said:
i think it's brilliant bud very very well made gave me faster spool up, more boost!

and yeah mine was 108db @ 3500rpm and got 10db louder every 1000rpm :twisted:

worth the money!
:shock: :shock: :shock: You've got no chance of getting on the track at castle combe with that :(

My goose system only just scraped through the noise test :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

hence the :( face, realised when i read your post mate. might still come as a spectator as iv never been to a trackday..i could try and sneak her through :lol: i do need to find somewhere to have a go really. i' ll post in m' sport :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Is this exhaust 3" through out?
Unless I've missed another reference to it, dropping the subframe was mentioned before as a way to give you more clearance to fit the goose with out needing a ramp, ie you didn't have to jack it up quite so high, so I guess it's the same with this exhaust. :wink:
Does the Janspeed have a similar rear section to the goose? ie length wise?

Dooie Pop Pop

Fast Guy said:
Is this exhaust 3" through out?
Unless I've missed another reference to it, dropping the subframe was mentioned before as a way to give you more clearance to fit the goose with out needing a ramp, ie you didn't have to jack it up quite so high, so I guess it's the same with this exhaust. :wink:
Does the Janspeed have a similar rear section to the goose? ie length wise?
yes its 3" all the way 8) except for the dent which is deeper at one end, goes in about 10mm at its deepest point.

just lined the decat up and it looks to be the same size so i guess iv answered my own question. what a guy! :lol:

cousin has lift :D owns a van company and owes me a favour :D id rather do that than get my spanners out on the subframe its totally unfamiliar ground to me, have looked at it obviously just not taken one apart before :oops:

need to get some decat gaskets, nuts and bolts too. went into mr toomyfudgewits and asked for skyline exhaust gaskets and was asked 'what model?' i thought they were all 3" :?