It's here

R

robinsongtir

got mine today in perfect conditon no problems you people must of had some rough delivery drivers.Spoke to Jeff he is gutted for you guys will damaged bonnets he said the side vents he is praying for them to sent with the next order of bonnets no time stated as to how long this will be though.

Boooooost

Got mine today guess what os corner was all bashed :( Got through to Jeff and sent him pics of the box and bonnet he needs to get evidence for the claim but doesnt know how long it will take :( Rest of it looks amazing tho. Mine wasnt checked for either courier arrived before i was even at work..

B

Bream

What can I say chaps, to say I'm gutted is an understatement, all the hard work and waiting to be let down by some fuckwit delivery driver, makes my blood boil :evil:

Sorry I missed some calls today but I've been realy tied up, spoke to a couple of you though. I've now got the photo's of the damaged hoods and I'll make the insurance claim ASAP. I know it doesn't make up for the disappointment but at least it should pay for a replacement item or a refund.

The vents are being made now and will come over with the next delivery of bonnets, 3 of these are finished, just waiting for a couple more and they'll be on there way. Going to make sure we change something of the packaging though to try and reduce the risk of this damage happening again. So frustrating as I've not had one bonnet as yet in the UK be damaged during delivery.

Regards,

Jeff

K

KRS

What are the price of these outside of the group buy?

I was gonna have my bonnet sprayed to get rid of the stone chips, this could be a better alternative 8)

I was sooo tempted by one of these, but having an ivory R makes the bonnet one helluva contrast and black bonnets on white cars ain't my 'thang'.

Damn shame though, they look bloody lovely :cry:

Sorry :oops: take the comment about the side vents back, Jeff has clarified that these will be delivered with next batch of bonnets which should include mine. :D :D

Cheers

David