ITS A EASY QUESTION, BUT I NEED HELP?

chadboy

my dashboard lights and my tail lights aint working, ive checked my fuses inside the car under the drivers side and there r all ok. the problem i got is everything is mark up in jap writing and 1 cant check the relays under the bonnet. if sum1 could find out witch relay it is i would be more than greatful. is it any way ov checking a relay is working or is it comun 4 the stoak arm to go.
thanx chadboy
been wait 6 weeks 4 a alloy radiator and its hear on wensday, can wait 2 get it runnin again

G

GTI-R Kid

Had this happen to me before and it was one of the fuses down below the steering wheel. Think it was related to the stereo too (is yours ok?). I'd double check the fuses in the car first if i were you.

D

DOT2DOT

Had this problem aswell. The stereo was taking too much current from the earth on the factory loom. I took the earth from the stereo loom and just grounded it out and the problem stayed away.

c20ona

I had this prob as well. Turned out to be dodgy wiring on the rear tail lights. Check here too matey.

Kenny

BenD

Ive got the same problem too, but ive belled the wires out, there are no breaks in the circuit, the contactor on the indicator stalk works, the bulbs work, no fuses have blown and ive re earthed everything, but i know for a fact that it is a problem with the power feed, but i still cant get my head around it :? :evil:

BenD

up yours Ron :evil: least ive got summat else to try now :!:

and i got your photo message you teasing bstard :evil:

chadboy

thanxz 4 the advise boyz :D i'll charge the battery back up 2nite and have a good look 2mw. i've double checked all the fuses on the car, behind the passanger headlight and unda the steering wheel. if i havent had no joy i'll have sum1 to have alook in the week. i waited all this time for a alloy radiator and its wrong :evil: