Is it worth it,fmic?

astarozna

Was thinking if it's worth to do same side pipe entry and exit fmic. It would eliminate turbo to cooler pipe which travels over exhaust many, just turn the turbos cold side 180deg and run the pipe to the same side from which the pipe runs in to the inlet many??? But then i was thinking if air has to travel from one side to the other and back, would it be worth doing at all and how much would it reduce lag if it would at all?

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Its not really worth doing, its not going to make much difference unless its 330bhp+

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Maybe, but I would try to reduce the piping from and to the intercooler as much as possible.

Something like like (Norris Designs)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
With the ND unit you have to modify the radiators location, but you can make similar units without the hassle and be just as good (not eBay stuff).

Trip

you can also get an custom radiator which will fit with the ND intercooler and be more efficient than the crap standard one.

Dangerous Dave

I have a norris intercooler if your looking for one??

And as andy says you will have to modify where the rad sits i think i moved mine down 3" but the best bet is to get a custom rad..