interior parts.

N

no_boost

i need a complete back seat and all the panels behind the driver seats. both sides and also the hb panel. look at my web page and u can see what i need. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2864824

i need all the panels missing. Also i need the carpet and the trim panel that goes on the dash where the gauges are. i would like black panels and a decent black carpet. it best condition possible please. i know i have to remove a bunch a parts to put these panels in my car but now i have my son living with me so i need a back seat. also i need a parcel shelf please. so if u have time to look at pictures and see if u have what i need. if u do let me know thanx. ps i am not a rich man and having the parts shipped to canada is gonna be expensive so please keep that in mind thanx.

gtirtrack

hi mate, i have the majority of the parts u need. all will be cheap as i need rid of it. i will quote u a price at the weekend once i have found all the bits u need. then will find out a postage price. but u will have to realise the shipping will be very expensive. it cost me around 30quid just to send a headlight and sidelight to canada before. i may have to send items individually to save cost for u.

N

no_boost

sounds good to me . i know shipping is gonna be a lot. but i have no choice really. the problem is the gtir never made it to Canada so if i want the stuff then i have no choice. Thanx for ur help. Pm me and ill get my shipping info for you thanx.