injectors

STU666V

Hi,

Will evo 1000cc injectors fit the pulsar? or what model of evo injectors will fit?

Still looking for injectors 600-1000cc

Ta

STU666V

RX7 injectors,

Do these look the same? I cant compare as the car aint here at the moment.
850cc Injectors (Side Feed)

Bosch 1680cc Top Feed Injector

Think they look more like the injectors in the second picture?

Found this info,
SARD 650cc Top Feed Low Resistance Fuel Injector RX7

Fit Nissan SR20DET RB25DET RB26DET Misubishi 4G63 Supra

Last edited:

splmum

Here is a file that might help

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Car stuff\GTI-R\FILES\z Word files\Injectors\z Injector - Types - Nippon Denso.doc

gaz

splmum

It does work, copy the link, open a new tab and paste the link into a new address and open it through MSWord. I just tried it and it worked ok.

gaz

M

markwashington

I think I'm right in saying that the only 1000cc injectors that are a direct fit in the fuel rail are RC and Sard. I do think that the evo injectors will fit but they need a little tweaking. There was a thread on the modifiers about a guy who bought evo 550 injectors and then couldn't fit them when he went to get the car mapped as they had different electrical connectors, I'm not sure if this is the case with them all but it's worth knowing. If you want new injectors I think you'll be better off getting them from abroad, however if you're prepared to wait you should be able to get some 7-800cc injectors for around £200-250.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It does work, copy the link, open a new tab and paste the link into a new address and open it through MSWord. I just tried it and it worked ok.

gaz
That's because it's on your PC rather than on teh interwebs:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Car stuff\GTI-R\FILES\z Word files\Injectors\z Injector - Types - Nippon Denso.doc

STU666V

Well i got RC 750cc injectors from a friend, they are off an evo and the bottoms of the injectors look different?
I will try them when i get the car back.

STU666V

Evo ones do fit stu, i think youll need the electrical plugs too (should be easy to source)
Thanks Danny,

Not sure if its worth the hassle?
I just sent them away to get cleaned and tested too!

Might just take the hit and buy new ones?