I want one!

S

Shanukes

Hi guys im new to the forum, in the process of building up to getting a Pulsar in the summer after ive sold my Megane, been addicted to the cars ever since my mate bought one, he sold it yest for 7g and was quite a sad day for us both :( im only 22 and hardly ever on the road due to the fact that i am studying medicine abroad in the Czech Rep and theres prob no chance that ill ever get insured on one until im at least 25, so will just buy one and tune/mod it up until i get insured.....heres pics of my mates Rocket below and my Coupe....so will hopefully be on here soon enuf and showing you guys my dream car....thks pple

K’Reg
Nissan 002 White

43,000 Miles
296.5 BHP
15 Psi Boost

Mint Condition

12 Months MOT
2L Turbo 16V TwinCam
3 Door Hatchback
5 Speed Manual
4 Wheel Drive

Traction Control
ABS Brakes
Power Steering
Adjustable Steering Wheel

Electric Windows
Electric Folding Mirrors
Central Locking
Air Conditioning
Automatic Climate Control
Bonnet Vents & GrillsRear Spoiler

Garrett Turbo
Forge Front-Mount Intercooler
Piston Dump Valve
Powertec Induction Kit
Helix Performance Clutch
Magnecore Leads
Samco Hoses
Performance Fuel Pump
5” Mongoose Stainless Full Exhaust
Mongoose DeCat
Cusco Front & Rear Strut Braces
Performance Suspension & Lowering Springs
Cross Groove & Drilled Discs Front & Rear
Green Stuff & Black Stuff Pads

‘K** GTR’ Private Numberplate
MPH Converted
Cat 1 Alarm & Immobiliser with Closure
Blitz Auto Turbo Timer
Momo Steering Wheel
Momo Gear Knob
White Face PlasmaGlow Dials
Splitfire Boost, Fuel Press, Oil Press, Oil Temp Guages
How-Fazt Speed Recaller
Silver Meshed Bumper & Vent
Silver Blade Arms
17” BK Alloys
Sony Head Unit
Sony Xplod Front Speakers
Sony XPlod 6x9’s
Sony Xplod 12” Subs
Sony Xplod Octagon 1000w Amplifier
Blue Crackle Neon

My Coupe

Ricky_GTi-R

Mate i got insured on my Pulsar when i was 20 for £2000, Now that im 21 i pay £750ish fully comp 8) Nice coupe by the way, had 1 a few years back.

Ricky

S

Shanukes

ShayneG said:
Nice R 8)

Them alloys look stupdly big on the coupe :(
18's mate, looks nice imo im sorry you dont like it...ill have a gander through the insurance from now on :)

Cris

Looks like you pressed enlarge on the Photoshop when the pointer was near the wheels.

I suspect many on here will not like them - but it's your car so do what you want!

NB How the hell you guys can be bothered with white wheels I don't know. I get enough arse ache cleaning silver wheels... :oops:

OZ-Racing

Cris said:
NB How the hell you guys can be bothered with white wheels I don't know. I get enough bottom ache cleaning silver wheels... :oops:
What's wrong with white wheels :mrgreen: :roll:

Ricky_GTi-R

Pulsar just looks chav because of the lights me thinks(sure its a gti-r from the modifiers club tho :roll: ) lol.

Ricky

marcymarc

mattygti-r said:
pulsar does look quite chav esp the lights

the renault thingy , er :?

Youve took the words out of my mouth 8)

Whats all this business of buying an R and modding it 3 yrs before you think you could insure it :? :? I thought you had to be clever to study medicine :roll: :roll:

S

Shanukes

Thks for your opinions guys and i can take constructive critisms.... At the end of the day we all mod our cars to what we desire not for anyone else. Was looking at some members cars and damn you have some lush cars, some look abit crapy but thats only my opinion :)

Thks Ricky for the link mate...cheers guys

Shane 8)

S

Shanukes

marcymarc said:
mattygti-r said:
pulsar does look quite chav esp the lights

the renault thingy , er :?

Youve took the words out of my mouth 8)

Whats all this business of buying an R and modding it 3 yrs before you think you could insure it :? :? I thought you had to be clever to study medicine :roll: :roll:
Mate im only iin the UK 3 months every yr, ive got 2 more yrs left here so time should fly by...whats wrong with waiting? I aint in no rush!

S

Shanukes

mattygti-r said:
stick to your megane french thing
And why would i wna do that? Always has to be one forum kn*b that thinks he knows it all etc :!:

A

andyz

mattygti-r wrote:
stick to your megane french thing

And why would i wna do that?
Matty, you told me you got insured on an R when you were 19 for 800 quid, and then wouldnt tell me which company it was. stop being a co ck.

S

Shanukes

Cris said:
Looks like you pressed enlarge on the Photoshop when the pointer was near the wheels.

I suspect many on here will not like them - but it's your car so do what you want!

NB How the hell you guys can be bothered with white wheels I don't know. I get enough bottom ache cleaning silver wheels... :oops:
Im addicted to cleaning my cars so theres no worries there mate :)