i like this

P

pulsarboby

just bough this off pulsar stu after hes done all the donkey work on it:-D8)
i remember when he first bought this car when it was on ebay and the bastad outbidded me then i forgot about the ad then he won it:doh:
i guess in a way it was always destined to be my car:lol:

shauns done all the work so im confident that all is good with it and im collecting it sunday!
dont know what my plans are with it though, but it definately wont be scrapped. i may keep it and uprate certain areas further or may flog it on next year im undecided at the moment.
its a one off car with the msa logbook, seam welding, full weld in cage and other parts fitted and could be a fully prepped race / rally car with just a little work.
im quite excited about this one8)

Msa log book
Full fia aproved welded in 6 point roll cage
Tein coilovers
Perspex windows
Cobra monaco bucket seats with harnesses
Safc2
Hks 2bar boost gauge
14" lightweight alloys with intermediate tyres
Under body belly pans (home made)
Standard engine
Lightened and balanced flywheel
Uprated clutch
Walbro fuel pump
Hks mushroom induction.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

bob, get it on the track and use it!

it may give you less hassle than your own car!
yes its a possibility martyn, although mine is sorted again now ready for brands next week (was the p/s pump that had seized):roll:
but rest of the car seems all good

as said i may flog it on at a later stage or i may consider leaving it pretty much as is and stick some uprated stoppers on it and enter the barc next year

Tk1

well done bob , i was swapping pm's with stu about a swap before he spotted a grey one he wanted,
the best man won :)

looks like im deffo prepping my one now to log book it.

come out and do a sprint or two in it bob

pulsarmoley

if i had the money i would have it off ya Bob and continue the dream of finishing it for track use, just waiting on my lucky numbers :doh:

P

pulsarboby

Stu put some work into this car thats for sure...
that role cage is a work of art !! Have a good drive up to yam yam land bob ;),,

yes thats correct jon, stu has put a lot of work and time into it over the last few months but i think shauns done all the mechanical stuff and the engine was from his old car along with the tubby so i would say its gonna be in good running order.

trev....yes i may well do a few sprints in it, as said i just bought it on a whim lol and am a little undecided with what to do with it at the moment, but it needs to be put back in motorsport thats a certainty.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I know Bob, you can enter Time Attack with it - competition for Dave!
Yes, I know you're not a fan of it... but it's not that bad an idea.

P

pulsarboby

lol wouldnt enter time attack if they paid me george, the whole things one big scam and moneyspinner from organiser down to a majority that enter.
as andy said its just one big mobile advertising board and i dont wish to be part of that.
i would much rather enter barc or lma euro saloons and do some proper racing with like minded fellow racers who are racing for the sport and not the money it can bring there company!

P

pulsarboby

yes that could be a bit of fun.
there are a lot of cars going down the track route now too, i know of 3 people local to me who are stripping there cars for track use and no doubt theres many more up n down the country!
lets face it, having fun on the roads now is finished, theres too much traffic, too many ol bill in plain cars and way way too many speed cameras littered everywhere so it makes sense to nail it on a track of some description and get the most from the car and use it for what it was originally built for.....hardcore action8)