I hate thieves!!!

G

gtir-dave

Unfortunately some young chavs had taken it upon themselves to try and steal my beloved gtir, and thanks to them i am now trying to source some parts, the list is as follows:

2 Doors (black preferably) as mine were bent out from the top
1 Bonnet (again in black) n/s vent ripped off to try to cut alarm siren
Ignition Barrel and keys, mine was given the old screwdriver attack
Plastic Ignition surround, ripped in to three pieces
N/S/F Wing (black) tried to use a prybar of some description to open the bonnet.

pm me with details/prices if you can help. i can collect if need be, have cash waiting.

many thanks.

rams_pulsar

yes the doors are complete with door cards, glass even wind deflectors are on them if you want them for a little extra, for the doors 30pound each and 20 pound for the wing if you want the wind deflectors add another 20pound (would of used pound sign but keyboard wont do them lol) think postage on the doors would be stupid amounts mate as they are not light at all

Davey

Sorry to hear about that mate, glad they didnt get it.

Where was it, I live not far from you, will try to avoid the area!

G

gtir-dave

Sorry to hear about that mate, glad they didnt get it.

Where was it, I live not far from you, will try to avoid the area!
It was parked by my mums house not far from cheltenham racecourse, im glad they didnt get it too, but my alarm and immobiliser did the job, and since it happened i've had a tracker fitted and bought a snap-off steering wheel kit too, just a shame it was butchered the way it was. and if i find out who it was i'll be having a quiet word in their ear! :evil:

davey red.r

Unfortunately some young chavs had taken it upon themselves to try and steal my beloved gtir, and thanks to them i am now trying to source some parts, the list is as follows:

2 Doors (black preferably) as mine were bent out from the top
1 Bonnet (again in black) n/s vent ripped off to try to cut alarm siren
Ignition Barrel and keys, mine was given the old screwdriver attack
Plastic Ignition surround, ripped in to three pieces
N/S/F Wing (black) tried to use a prybar of some description to open the bonnet.

pm me with details/prices if you can help. i can collect if need be, have cash waiting.

many thanks.
dave ive a sawn off double barrell you can lend free of charge i will evan chuck in the cartridges.

the bastards:evil::evil:

oldaneal

theres a std sunny at the local breakers can see about getting locks and plastics from it if you want might not be till the weekend thou

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
dave ive a sawn off double barrell you can lend free of charge i will evan chuck in the cartridges.

the bastards:evil::evil:
I said once that I'd happily waste the cost of a 22 shell in a similar situation... and my mother-in-law offered me a 7.62 full metal jacket to do the job (ex Australian Army; although I've seen her rifle and I'm sure it's a 303 Lee-Enfield). Anyway, do it silently and I would suggest a good dose of caustic soda on the carcass; if you can find a lime pit that's even better because it should only leave the bones and they could have fallen in accidentally!