I got me a Skyline

JIMMYBACK

very nice chriss just give the pulsar to the missus then if u ever get bored of the "standard" skyline :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: u can have a playin the sunny

Dooie Pop Pop

DazBGTIR said:
Guarantee it doesn't take you long to start modifying it. They are so restricted as standard ... and just doing some basic mods makes such a huge difference. Just allowing it to breath properly gets you a nice performance increase.

Didn't take me long to start spending on mine ... I had the Nismo exhaust if it within 2 weeks and had an HKS Hiper on it :D

Daz
old skool member! 8) hi dude!

D

DazBGTIR

Dooie Pop Pop said:
old skool member! 8) hi dude!
Watcha mate, hope all is well.

I always look around on here each day - I just always post :)

Daz

M

mozza

car

nice looking skyline there :wink:

If you decide to keep the pulsar til early next summer (i know thats a long way off!!!) but if you do....il be interested :wink:

T

Toady

nice mate, but it will be well funny when your misses rips it past you in the pulsar!lol! :lol:

ps. why is it so hard for cars like yours and mine to sell atm??? :roll:

chrisniss91

Toady said:
nice mate, but it will be well funny when your misses rips it past you in the pulsar!lol! :lol:

ps. why is it so hard for cars like yours and mine to sell atm??? :roll:
i would'nt really give it to GF she couldnt run it :) I've put it in banzai and jap mag but thats next month, last time i put it in there i got more calls in a day than 4 weeks on autotrader. :shock:
I think there is just so many cheap one's around atm people dont wanna spend the extra £££ for quality work.