HT Leads

P

Phil_d74

I have just changed the spark plugs rota arm, cap and leads, the plugs are the exact same NGK 7 blah blah and have used "blue print" rota arm, cap and leads. I have been getting a slight miss or holding back when flat out in 3rd. Having changed the cap back to the old one (original nissan)the problem is better but not perfect. I am thinking that the "blue print" parts can't be good enough for the car. So I am looking to put the old HT leads back on.

What make HT leads are people using for a car boosting to around 1.2 bar?? and where is best to get them from? :roll:

Cheers

Phil

O

Odin

I have magnicore(sp) leads on mine but standard nissan leads
are very very good matey, So I'd stick with them if I where you :wink:

J

jasegould

Im using blueprint leads cap and rotor, and have used them on loads of customers cars, no probs atall

J

J-GTi-R

I have been told that Blue Print actually make the parts for Nissan, however comparing a few bits (dizzy cap, oil filter etc) they definitely aren't the same. Quality doesn't seem any less though, just slightly different designs.

P

Phil_d74

I have changed the blue print parts for Nissan ones and everything is fine again, I will always use Nissan parts from now on!!! Lesson learnt :p

turblio

I have had exactly the same probs nissan only for me too (make sure your fuel filter is ok if you have holding back in 3rd)
Frank