How to connect a video in car

seasider R

deisel weasel said:
but that would exclude about 99% of you newbs from posting the same old tripe that has been said a million times before :lol:
Oh...so its ok to take the pi$$?...just as long as you`re not a newby??
How many posts have you made?...4,778? Excuse me while i just go for a quick w@nk. Get a life you forum slut!:-D

Last edited:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
stumo said:
Rishi, a mate has the same sort of thing ....it's pants.

Really!. Never used it myself. I will see if i can get hold of Samelio as he used to get some great footage. I will find out what he used, although i think it was a cam strapped to his roll cage!

Rishi

Keira

seasider R said:
Get a life you forum slut!:-D
im not the one that goes w@nking off over peoples post counts :lol:

This is the problem with you latest batch of newbs, (bob excluded, but then he's a grown up) you have no sense of humour, you get all agressive at the mere hint of mockery and you all have a limited vocabulary or a complete lack of the ability to type the whole word when structuring a sentance.

it makes you all look like morons tbh.

seasider R

deisel weasel said:
im not the one that goes w@nking off over peoples post counts :lol:

This is the problem with you latest batch of newbs, (bob excluded, but then he's a grown up) you have no sense of humour, you get all agressive at the mere hint of mockery and you all have a limited vocabulary or a complete lack of the ability to type the whole word when structuring a sentance.

it makes you all look like morons tbh.
......yes, dear.

Keira

Mr GTiR said:
Any sign of my pistons and parts yet?
havn't been up the other garage all weekend, pistons you should have next week, apologies for the delay :oops:

no need to thank me newbs ;)

M

Mike202020

Good work that man!.....I'm inspired to give it a go.......keeping the cheap theme, what sort of camera should I be searching for on ebay? DV / Mini DV I guess? HDD no good for vibration, and the cheap memory card ones lack picture quality?

Tk1

same old crap, i tried to read this thread as im intrested in mounting a camera for trackdays and there is three pages of bollocks,
what is the matter with you old bitching gits.

and yes i am a newbie, (i guess in your eyes it gives me no room to comment)

the wood idea in the headrest does look like a good idea if you have no rollcage ,

MarkTurbo

marcymarc said:
Pm MarkTurbo hes had one rigged up in his car, saw a video he made on here.
Mine is an ever so technical camera mount ;-) Its called having a digital camera that just happens to be the exact right size to wedge in the hole in the headrest on the seat :lol:

MarkTurbo said:
Mine is an ever so technical camera mount ;-) Its called having a digital camera that just happens to be the exact right size to wedge in the hole in the headrest on the seat :lol:

Same as mine, with good results ;-)

But no good when you wanna take passengers out.

marcymarc

MarkTurbo said:
Ahhh :lol:

Braveheart

Mike202020 said:

Good work that man!.....I'm inspired to give it a go.......keeping the cheap theme, what sort of camera should I be searching for on ebay? DV / Mini DV I guess? HDD no good for vibration, and the cheap memory card ones lack picture quality?
I've been using a similar setup to the above but it's been touch an go with the stewards at a track day so I've had to bite the bullet and get a proper mount.... :roll:

http://www.b-hague.co.uk/camera_suction_pads_vacuum_mounts.htm