How much is my pulsar worth in bits???

stee

As dave_gtir has mensioned prvious to this thread, im wondering how much my car is worth in bits??
Here's the spec
adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Boost control valve
acl race bearings (big end)
turbo timer
cat 1 alarm with remote start
full exhaust system (decat) 5" back box
255 lph fuel pump
lowered suspension (just springs)
15" white momo wheels
white gti-r clocks and centre guages
brand new recon turbo (hasnt been on the road since fitted) costing £350 with reciept
Recon transfere box
the shell hasnt got a spot of rust any where (59000 miles on the clock)
thats all i can think of, everything else is pretty much standard, such as internals, box, diffs, interior, brakes, top mount i/c etc etc u catch my drift
im just wanting to know a rough figure coz tue guy who is thinking bout getting it off me is just wanting the bare engine out of it and everything else will be up for sale, hes just trying to figure out weather it will be worth getting it off me as i am wanting 2.5k for it but times are getting hard and i need rid of it so lets see what he offers me, fingers crossed eh lol

stee

Electric sunroof and a/c model, just thought id mension that as im prettyh sure there isnt many about with them both

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
If this becomes a sale thread it will get deleted.

For now though, let people speculate.

stee

Lol this isnt becoming a sales thread dont worry, i already have some one lined up to take it off my hands hopefully, and i have put it up for 2.5k coz nobody gets what its advertised for so thought id make the price as it is do wen i get haggled down on price i wont be loosing out, im not out to rip any one off or myself, just wondering how much it would br worth, roughly

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
think most with sunroof's had a/c too think climate control was more rare on them
I don't think I've ever seen one with climate control; do you have any pictures?

As far as I know AC was standard fitment on the RA, and an option on the RB. - There was a different control panel on the Sunny compared to the Pulsar (dial instead of a slider I think), but it does the same thing.

Anyway, it sounds like most of the money is in the engine. - Was the buyer not interested in taking the whole lot, because then it would be his problem to sell-on the bits he didn't want. There's probably a few quid in a really good condition rolling shell, but you may need to be prepared to wait until a buyer comes along to shift it.

stee

Well its one of my mates who may be getting the car so i was just trying ta get a bit more know how on the situation to see if its worth his time and i jyst thought my car was few and far between having s sunroof but i may be wrong, not to sure tbh and i know he is wanting thr full lot coz thats how im selling it, just waiting for him to make me an offer now, shud hear off h today to see whats what

gtir_pimp

if its a good solid shell and pretty much standard then its worth the 2.5k, maybe sell the modified bits and put back to standard and sell it. most of your mods cant be seen apart from turbo timer and wheels so would be easy to do.

these cars are being under priced, its hard to find a nice example now and are getting rare