How many of you run 1000cc injectors?

steve963

guess it depends on what ECU your running.
Emanage blue will only run approx 660`s (50% increase)
I also hear timing changes by doing this
But it does have a timing map to re-address this

frp

ecu isnt a problem, just wondering who s using them. some people say theyre too big but im sure aslong as the map is good they ll run fine.
Rob did you notice any difference with the 1000s?

steve

Fusion Ed

E-manage blue will run more than that. The increase is limited by the TTPMIN of the stock ecu. On a pulsar its very low so you can go large, this is not the case with other cars.

I have had 1000+cc (800@4bar base) on stock ecu remap with no issues several times now.

Kev@Apex

I'm running 1000cc SARD's in my CA18DET, my teammate is running 1000cc RC injectors with a similar spec. Only ~400bhp.

My car will pass an MOT even with these injectors, although the VEMS ECU does have very good injector control. Running stock fuel pressure.

Fusion Ed

Just thought I would add for those running power FC with large injectors 800-1000cc I have had issues with over fuelling at idle, you cannot appear to turn the idle duty down low enough.

warringtonjack

Micra Ed said:
Just thought I would add for those running power FC with large injectors 800-1000cc I have had issues with over fuelling at idle, you cannot appear to turn the idle duty down low enough.
Does a remap of the standard ecu have the same issues? Or can the idle duty be turned down sufficiently low?

Fusion Ed

I have had no issues at all so far with remap, only problems I have ever had have turned out to be Z32 not working how they should be and that's probably 1 in 20 or so.