How many of us have 18's?

S

stomski

on my 3rd R now, and shes sitting on 18's, any1 else got 18's on theirs?
:wink:

post pics if you have, be nice to see :D

Mr GTiR

these wheels are not on now but had them for a short while.

not many people liked them but i think they look the bollocks!! :wink:

I had these Wolfrace Ikon Plus 18s on my old R for a while, but I took 'em off soon after - it looked too much like a rollerskate to me :wink:

Plus it rubbed a little on some of the bigger bumps we get over here on our sh*tty IOW roads. I've got 17s on my newer R.

S

stomski

mr gtir - search on disco dave and you'll get some pics, i bought it off him, but dont know how to open a new topic and use the photos already on her.

S

stomski

well said that man :D

ive had all my mates say that they didnt think 18's would look good, but when i showed em the car, they loved them :D :D think you need the car sitting right as well, as far as suspension/lowering goes.

O

Odin

18's look 5hite :roll: :roll:

But if you kid's like them well that's up to you :wink:

rob

GINGA

I've always liked big wheels on cars just like the rally cars 8) the only problem is getting the car to sit right with the big wheels as most of the time they look like a monster trucks especially from behind not helped by the R's small rear bumper :( the other problem being that if you can get it low enough to look right you've then got hardly any suspension travel left :(
Still if your not bothered by that fair play to you its your car no body elses at the end of the day 8)

S

stomski

think ur right ginga, with having 18's it only looks good if you get everything else right - otherwise its a tractor :wink:

think daves done a good job on mine, had no tractor comments :D

P

PaddyPower

Going out to get my rims over the weekend what do i get ladies? 17" or 18"?

I like big wheels but think they may look too big?