how many cars are off the road?

vss irvine

so its 20 years since the gtir was first rolled out to the public, and since we're having a celebration of this fact.

how many cars are currently in the process of being built to be ready for the event?

ill start the list as i want our car done and ready to drive on track when it happens,

just wondered how many cars will see some action this year?

also are there many overseas visitors coming to the event?

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

il be there in my pile of shite or maybe a different pile of shite.
hopefully the rally car will be built by then

geoff pine

Well its on the road and i would like to be there but as there's no date yet it and knowing my luck it will probably clash with the family holiday.

Tk1

mines running and looking at doing plenty of track work/sprints this year so who knows if it will be running when the meet is

Smo

I'll be there - hopefully she'll be mapped and 100% before the meet. If not she'll come anyway ;)

STU666V

Mines is on the road but nea sure if i will be coming? Doing the hills and sprints this year.

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
mine is on the road but have only drove it maybe 5 times in the last year [ could not be arsed takin it out of the garden :doh: ] but i will be at the meet this year cant wait for it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dangerous Dave

I took mine off the road a month ago am hoping to get all the work done to it before the big day:thumbsup: if its not finished in time it will be on a flat bed at the show:lol::lol:

eastwood

Mines still on Jap plates off the road but should be back together by then working on it at the moment.

whytie

I'm in the process of getting my track car ready. Not sure if it will be ready as there is no date set. If not I'll be there in my other R as that ones running sweet.

hkspulsar

mines still off the road, but determined it wil be ready though.

Need to get it on the rollers, then fit roll cage and few other bits. Tax and insure the bloody thing and will then be all up and ready for the big day!!

But before I can do this I need to get my lazy arse in gear and collect the car from the my mechanic.