HKS head gasket?

Hi guys,
Firstly i was just wondering if anyone knew where the best place was to buy a HKS head gasket. I think i just need a 1.2mm one, as im running pretty much standard (well 1 bar boost with bleed valve).
Also, i really need help on this one; I ordered the samco hose kit online before xmas and waited about 7 weeks for it to come, when it finally came they were the wrong hoses. I ordered the smaller bore hose kit for the rear of the engine, but i wanted the larger bore ones. Does anyone have a spare hose or know where i can buy a standard one just replace mine thats split? (On the rear of the engine, just up and left of the oil filter, there is a ribbed pipe i imagine its a wire loom, but the water piper directly above this one is the one thats split :cry: )
Any help would be great,

Cheers.

Jonnie R

Last edited:
excelent cheers mate. The thing is, that is the same number as the one i ordered the 'C-A' one but i only have 4 hoses, two short and 2 medium ones. Such a pain in the ass, i waited 7 weeks for delivery and by the time i got them they were wrong.

Braveheart

jambo_gtir said:
excelent cheers mate. The thing is, that is the same number as the one i ordered the 'C-A' one but i only have 4 hoses, two short and 2 medium ones. Such a pain in the ass, i waited 7 weeks for delivery and by the time i got them they were wrong.
I'm not sure what hoses are supplied in the 4 hose kit (C-B)
If you ordered the C-A kit it should have been a 7 ancillary kit.
You will need to ask the supplier or maybe somebody on here will know.

TCS111/CSunny GTiR RNN14 2CoolantTCS111/C-ASunny GTiR RNN14 7AncillaryTCS111/C-BSunny GTiR RNN14 4Ancillary

Last edited:
I have sorted the Hose now chaps. But im having trouble finding the HKS head gasket in stock anywhere, and i don't want to go on ebay because they are well overpriced.
Any ideas?
Cheers.

Jonnie R

Have you tried Greenline (Japan) and Eric's Performance Parts (USA ebay)? Cheapest I've found and if they are out of stock it only takes a week or so for them to get them back in.

UK, you are looking at best part of £200 inc postage:der:

I have a cometic 87mm for sale £45 + postage if interested (mixed reviews on them though)

Last edited:
Greenline have none in stock mate, they estimate 6-8 weeks for more to come in :(
I might just have to goto a UK supplier.
Cheers for the info.

o yer, it's not the really chunky one with spring inside going to water pump, its the other pipe next to it that goes on the metal pipe with the 2 sensors on it then going into the block(or head cnt memba).
Cheers.