Hiteq R for sale... SOLD

seasider R

Pete said:
i just hope you didnt sell it to cheap just to get rid phil :shock: :shock: plus whos the new owner?
Not likely....I had a load of interest, so i didnt have to budge...got all i was asking:) Its found a new home in Barrow-in-Furness to sombody who,if he wants, can reveal his own I D. But if i`m a good judge, its gone to the right dude...who will give it the TLC it deserves.:thumbsup:

houghy_1

Christ its really gone:shock: :shock: :shock:

Whats next phil????

Not spoken to you for a while mate
Hope we'll still see it at some North West meets though;-)

Matt

A

anz 99

its good to be back just got me R off phill top bloke {hope any way} only joking

P

Pete

trust me you have a very very good R there well it was
mine before phil lol 8) :lol: :lol:
p,s make sure you look after her aswell or else ill be round and take it off you hahahahhahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

paz

anz 99 said:
Will Do Mate. U Ever Have Problems With The Central Lockin
Most people do at some stage - whats it doing, is the lock opening and closing itself?

Paz

M

micra man

a beautiful car , nicest one ive seen in red and the wheels :thumbsup: best of luck with it lad:-D :-D

P

Pete

come to think of it yes i did and i changed the door motor and it didnt do it again so i take it its doing it again not to sure what it could be then :doh: :doh: :-D

antgtir

Pete you should have bought it back mate, id have bloody got it lol:lol:

Oh well im sure your loving the extra dosh you have now, next you'll be buying a season ticket............or two lol;-)

Any developments for you on the R front mate?

Ant.

P.s. Look after this R or else we will all be round lol:p :lol:

seasider R

houghy_1 said:
Christ its really gone:shock: :shock: :shock:

Whats next phil????

Not spoken to you for a while mate
Hope we'll still see it at some North West meets though;-)

Matt
Hi, mate
Guess its snowboarding for now :thumbsup: They`re building a new slope at Trafford Park...gonna be the longest
in uk :thumbsup:
Let me know when you`re next at the N/W meet. I`ll bring my snowboard...you can drag me around the car park :thumbsup:

houghy_1

seasider R said:
Hi, mate
Guess its snowboarding for now They`re building a new slope at Trafford Park...gonna be the longest
in uk
Let me know when you`re next at the N/W meet. I`ll bring my snowboard...you can drag me around the car park
So THATS what that GREAT BIG BLOODY THING is next to Barton Bridge,couldnt figure it out!!!!!!

Ha Ha Yeah when its finally done mate:thumbsup:
Shouldnt be too much longer now:oops: :roll: :lol:

seasider R

houghy_1 said:
So THATS what that GREAT BIG BLOODY THING is next to Barton Bridge,couldnt figure it out!!!!!!

Ha Ha Yeah when its finally done mate:thumbsup:
Shouldnt be too much longer now:oops: :roll: :lol:
Yeah october it will be done.
But theres Xscape near Leeds till then. :thumbsup: