Hiteq R for sale... SOLD

seasider R

Hi, peeps.
Thought i`d stick this on here for a couple of weeks before i put it on ebay and auto trader.
MINT ,inside ,outside and underneath, red R...no rust.
Hiteq rebuild,Hiteq stage two turbo.Wilwood four pots. etc,etc.
Only interested people pm for full spec...if after weekend, tx or phone 07779025560 as i`m only home at weekends. :thumbsup:

seasider R

Mr GTiR said:
WTF!!! Phil, why you selling? PM me if you want?
Alright bud. Just wanna get shut, Andy.
Went snowboarding couple of wks ago and i`m hooked:thumbsup:
Its my new salvation:thumbsup:...its somthing i can do with the missus n kids.
I can get an R any time but ya kids are only young once and last year i spent too much time on the oc and messing with my car at the wkends, which isnt really the best thing to do as i`m out in my truck all week, as you know.:thumbsup:

seasider R

steven_c said:
a sweet r well looked after how much was the hiteq re-build?
I didnt get the re-build done but looking through the receipts, over 3k.....its had all but the cams done.
And for the sad fu@ker who joined up last night and paid £20, (Not) under the name of autospec uk just to find out how much i wanted for it, why didnt you just ask in your REAL name ?? So to whichever one of of the admin staff it was....yes, i want 5k for it and yes, its the R that used to be Pete ******* and he`s had all the work done on it. So, if you`re REALLY not interested then FU@K OFF !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr GTiR

Hi Phil, at least your doing it for the right reasons. Kids who would have them……….

Just to add this is one stunning R! I told Pete not to sell it and the new owner would be getting a bargin!

P

Pete

true andy but things we do somtimes is just so so very :der: STUPID:der: and i wish i had never sold her now but i did so who ever buys her you are getting a nice clean R and trust me ive spent lots and lots and lots off money on her and hopfully phil has still got all the paper work i gave him on my old R 8) 8) 8)

P

Pete

i just hope you didnt sell it to cheap just to get rid phil :shock: :shock: plus whos the new owner?