Help needed last few bits

Mooser

Hey guys, well after my car being plagued with engine troubles it's now finally returning to the road :D if got a few last issues to resolve before Saturday the 29th when it goes in Iv had a search but coming up trumps at the moment so here goes.

1. Boost piping I seem to have an extra vac line coming from the inlet can't find it on any diagrams it comes out next to the bov mount on the inlet.

2. Knock/ det sensor location where does it bolt to the block I'm guessing just under the inlet on the back but want to be sure?

3. My injectors have been out for about 2 years and the sealed back they were in was burst will they be ok? Is there anyway to check them or do I hope for the best? (There just standard 444)

4. I'm missing 2 gearbox bolts will this cause issues?

Thanks in advance

Mickie

Paul

1. Cap it off if it doesn't lead to anything

2. Yes behind the inlet if memory serves, there will be pictures of the rear of the engine somewhere on the site.

3. They should be fine but you could get them flow tested/serviced to be sure, there are services online where you post them off and they get posted back to you?

4. Get replacement ones from Bob@GTI-RUS. Surely not replacing all of the bolts would increase stress on the others leading to possible failure, not worth taking a risk.

vpulsar

This is the back of the engine so as you can see no easy task to get at the det sensor but it is in there somewhere lol.

Mooser

1. Cap it off if it doesn't lead to anything

2. Yes behind the inlet if memory serves, there will be pictures of the rear of the engine somewhere on the site.

3. They should be fine but you could get them flow tested/serviced to be sure, there are services online where you post them off and they get posted back to you?

4. Get replacement ones from Bob@GTI-RUS. Surely not replacing all of the bolts would increase stress on the others leading to possible failure, not worth taking a risk.
Thats great thanks il look into getting the bolts

Mickie