help ...intermittent boosting!!

turboloon

as above my car still has this intermittent boost problem,turbo has been recondioned ,boost leaks tested for fuel filter changed out new det sensor fitted (code 55),new heat range 8 plugs ,new fuel pump (walbro255..)fuel pump rewired through relay so seeing 14v when running, maf cleaned(also tried a mates maf that was known to be good)i'm getting really depressed with the car now i have sunk a lot of time an money into the car and have not been able to enjoy it:evil: i'm contemplating in selling the ****ing thing thats how much this is getting to me so has any one any other ideas that i could try ...?:help:

turboloon

i had the turbo off recentley to check the waste gat was seating properly and the accuator was good, i also have a greedy boost contoller fitted..there is know body any good with rolling roads and pulsar up here they're all in to evos and imprezzas!!

turboloon

yeah much appreciated jack,i checked it with my voltage meter and was getting a reading of about 8.6 whilst idling...

turboloon

gtir pimp i'm located up in the north east of scotland about 60 miles north west of aberdeen a place called buckie!!