Help / Info Required

Josh5794

Just bought this pulsar H410 BGF as a cheap run around until my project R is finished. If anyone has any info on this car i would much appreciate it.
Thanks

P

pulsarboby

i know the car, its been well used at the ring and on track
its an rb model

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Ideal do you know if the engine is standard thanks
Well, I can already see that those are not standard wheels... nor are those Wilwood calipers... nor that FMIC... nor the 3"(?) exhaust.
Plus it has been resprayed because that's not a standard colour, and the bumper and scoop are not normally colour-coded like that (unless it's black on black).

If it's an RB, that would explain why the interior looks different from other H reg cars.

Juggs

Not a clue about the car but im quite fond of the colour, not that thats going to help you a lot :lol:

P

pulsarboby

i bought the car off a guy called mikeypulsar around 3 years ago i remember it as it had orange wheels on it then
its 100% an rb model
cant remember what engine was in it
cars been to the nurburgring on a few occasions and also castle combe
we sold it to a lad in bristol around 2 1/2 years ago
what happened to it after that i havent got a clue

and yes the car had been resprayed as was the same colour when we bought it from mikey

Josh5794

i paid 800 for the car well impressed for the money the rb box is short and a fun drive ill prob spray it back to its original colour as its not had the shuts done when it was painted blue thanks to all the replies

bensmith907

Fantastic deal there ill take two.

If you want to sell it to me after I will relieve you of the burden. Obviously minus depreciation- say a couple of hundred quid

Josh5794

going by the colour of shuts and engine bay it was originally a grey one also came with 2 sets of wheels adjustable top mounts and a goose exhaust system. so pretty neat deal i will also be getting rid of the horrible cut front bumper ill put pics up as I go thanks

Youngtom

nice car mate, never thought i would hear 'cheap runaround' and 'pulsar' in the same sentance, well except if there is a 'not' thrown in

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Not bad, I'm paying a bit more than £800 Just to have a new clutch and S/h box fitted.

Whoever sold you that car for £800 needs to be institutionalised, what a moron