Help - i need

Mist-R

a vehicle outline for the Sunny, standard hatch or gti-r. I cant even find a vehicle outline disc with the nissan sunny on it otherwise i'd buy it, anyone got a proper vehicle outline to design graphics to? front back and sides etc......

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Eh? You just want a silhouette of the car; can't you take a picture and trace it or something?

Mist-R

No sorry. I need the graphic outline to perfect scale with all the shut lines and things to design a full cover of graphics for the car

stumo

Yeah, you do need help :der::der::der:

why can't you just take a frikkin picture from a long way away with a telephoto lense? That will minimise parallax errors!

stick the picture into your computer, spark up photoshop, do some photoshopping, you should end up with your precious graphic outline if you're good enough and then you can wank over it to your hearts content!

Last edited:

red reading

Yeah, you do need help :der::der::der:

why can't you just take a frikkin picture from a long way away with a telephoto lense? That will minimise parallax errors!

stick the picture into your computer, spark up photoshop, do some photoshopping, you should end up with your precious graphic outline if you're good enough and then you can wank over it to your hearts content!

Stu's back!!:lol::lol:

Mist-R

Haha, nicely done. I need it to be a manufacturers drawing turned in to CAD, All signage companies have vehicle outlines to work from for designs. Mine is a full image printed wrap, therefore i need this to be spot on.