Helix 5 paddle clutch plate

gtirx2

Does anyone know where i can get one?as i have tryed mardi gras motorsport and they only seem to have the 4 paddle clutch plates:?

P

pulsarboby

try srb power in grays essex i think, rich!
they mainly are stockist for rps but i believe they can order stuff in

gtirx2

Cheers bob i will give them a try,if they still can't get one i may end up ordering a rps 6 paddle plate anyhow.

MarkTurbo

Thats the clutch i fitted in Andy's car not too long ago, he did say where he got it from but like most things with me it goes in one ear and out the other :lol: :oops:

gtirx2

I think i have it know phoned helix direct and they said 4 paddles are stock or 7 day wait and they can make me a 5 paddle or even a a 6 paddle plate.I think i am going to get a 6 paddle made up.

gtirx2

Just to add the part number for the 4 paddle plate is 762669, where as the part number for the 6 paddle is 772669 and cost around £206.Also a new plate is around 8.2mm thick.

gtirx2

No not to sure tbh mate, but it is proberbly around the same as what ever they quote for the 4 paddle plate with there cover?I will be using it with a hks cover anyhow, i just hope it takes the power i plan in the future,thats if i can get my R to stay together for more than 400 miles at a time between taking the engine out:roll: :sad: .it should last a bit longer than the older 4 paddles tho i hope:) .