Have I done the right thing?

Radleigh

Its gone to Staichey off here.... So in some ways im not to gutted, as I will see it again as he is a friend.

Why have I sold it, Not sure.. I've been craving another Mini (gonna get shot down for that :lol:) and I'm after a turbo'd one with about 190/200bhpand weighing in about 600kg. :thumbsup:

I reckon I'll own another GTiR, just not yet...

olliecast

i`ve been toying with the idea of getting rid of mine for a while now. but the money i`ve spent on it just doesn`t justify. Also, i`m still yet to driv another performance car that makes you smile as much as my pulsar does.

did you let it go for a reasonable price? did you loose alot? that what i`d come down to at the end of the day for me

saddler

I meet the lad who now ownes this car in the week.. The cars as V-nice example Im sure its going to be looked after..

Davey

Had mine 9 years, Ive got it written into my will that I am to be buried in it!

Saying that, they are getting pretty old and ropey now ;-)

Radleigh

Had mine 9 years, Ive got it written into my will that I am to be buried in it!

Saying that, they are getting pretty old and ropey now ;-)
This one wasnt though, I took it to a so called tuning company to have the HG done, and it come back fucked! Shims wasnt done properly, and the timing was to far advance, hence piston 2 problem...

Lost interest in the car as it was off the road and I was jobless at the time. Shame as I loved it! But i'll see it again and get to drive it, which isnt a bad thing :-D

boost

radleigh if you want a mini, my mate has one that you wont get better... fully turbo'd a series.. 1380 or 1430 i cant recall.. if your intrested i can get you his number for you..

thanks

boost

sounds good. this one has full fmic and running 210 at 20psi.. superb and ready to race.. including internal fuel tanks, roll cage's etc..
anyway if you intrested drop me a pm

olliecast

radleigh if you want a mini, my mate has one that you wont get better... fully turbo'd a series.. 1380 or 1430 i cant recall.. if your intrested i can get you his number for you..

thanks
my mate is looking for one , how much is he looking?

boost

if you want this guys number for his mini turbo.. then let me know via pm and ill give you his tel number..

thansk keith