Had the car mapped up again today.......

I have had the car tweaked today so hopefully it's good for the Jap show come Sunday, it made 422.7 BHP at 1.5 bar of boost.

Next on the list is adjustable cam pulleys and more boost, and therefore hopefully more power, I won't do that for a couple of weeks though!! Lol!

Sure is! :) I have a Modena LSD in the front though as well as the LSD in the back, so it's really, really good for four wheel drive drifts on track, feels awesome! It does still get good grip though so I can use the power even when the boost is kicking in!! :)

whytie

Nice results, Bet it goes like stink

The front nismo diff in mine is amazing, absolutely no understeer and that's with over 400bhp. Flooring it in the lower gears it's crazy how hard the car pulls into corner.

Just got a front Modena diff delivered last week for my track car as I was so impressed with nismo on my road car.

You will be impressed with the Modena pal!

It's going alright, ran an 11.6 at Santa Pod this weekend with all the interior trim in and standard road tyres, so not too bad........ It will be faster soon though when Ed gets it for a couple of bits to sort out!! ;)