Had a play with a Ferrari tonight

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I think it might have been a 360 (52reg, no bonnet scoop, red :p , not a convertable), but I'm not sure as it had no badges on the back :oops:

He did start off behind me :p, (awesome sight when it fills the full width of your rear view mirror), but he got the drop on me and was level with me by the time I dropped it to 3rd. From there (60ish) to 120+ he only pulled maybe 4-5 car lengths. So my 246bhp didn't do bad. :lol:
I know he was trying as I drove below the speed limit for a while hoping he'd try to go past. He failed miserably the 1st attemp as I caught him off gaurd :wink:

(I'm probably running about 255bhp ish now as it was showing 0.9bar, against the 0.8 when I RR'd at 246bhp.)

That's only the 2nd car to pull away from me now, both have needed to have over 400bhp to do it :wink:

MarkTurbo

I've beaten a 355 in my R :mrgreen:

I came off a roundabout behind him in 2nd gear and by the time i was doing 140 (km/h of course :wink: ) i was infront of it :lol:

M

matttyevo

Yes its(silver) a car dealer from Harrogate.....he had a 22b a few years back and stuffed it in to 3 cars.... kirko knows him quite well...