GTIROC Trackday 2009

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
andy i had a look on the heritage website, but couldnt find if we're allowed to run slicks or not?
To be honest I've checked quite a few sites about slicks for OP and there seems to be no information about it.

In the past, tracks that have an issue about slicks will require you to have a roll cage installed before going out on track.
I've been to OP before and spotted others using slicks without cages.

I'd say its not an issue, but if your unsure give them a bell Tel: 01829 760301

vss irvine

ok cheers,well we have a msa rollcage, but ill check with them this week before i buy the tyres.

ill post up what they say

cheers

P

pulsarboby

slicks arent a problem ive used them loads of times on various tracks and will be bringing a set to oulton too

Tim

I've been out in a car on slicks that dealt with standing water unbelievably well ... these F1 boys a girls ;)

P

pulsarboby

the R can kick serious butt in the wet8) its a great leveller of power, things like my megabusa, caterhams and any 2wd car you should blow clean away

Staichey

I'll be along for a spectate... and dare I stick my neck out and say it.... I'll be in the Pulsar too!! :D

I'll sling my skid lid in the car if anyone fancies giving me a passenger ride though ;)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I'll be along for a spectate... and dare I stick my neck out and say it.... I'll be in the Pulsar too!! :D

I'll sling my skid lid in the car if anyone fancies giving me a passenger ride though ;)
Bring out on the track, much more fun that watching :thumb:

gtir_pimp

do you need to where a helmet even if youre a passenger? im probably going to spectate too. will be coming in the pulsar but not taking it on track as it will probably be going home on the back of an RAC truck!! i only have a motocross helmet

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Update:

1. fubar andy...driver - deposit
2. pulsarblobby....driver - deposit
3. Tim....driver - deposit
4. nitrosgti-r.....drive - deposit
5. Gwa-r.....driver - deposit
6. vss irvine....driver - deposit
7. Trondelond....driver - deposit
8. ChrisS....driver - deposit
9. antgtir....driver - deposit
10. Davie Houston....driver - deposit
11. Riske....driver - deposit
12. Campbellju....driver - deposit (FULL)
13. mightydquinn....driver - deposit
14. Nasher....driver - deposit (FULL)
15. Nelson...driver - deposit

Get your deposit in a.s.a.p or full payment

Cheers

Andy