GTIROC Trackday 2009

dobby

How come none of you are on the list?
If the weather and other things are good I will be up. I aint shy with the spanners so if any of you need help just ask.

antgtir

Do group bookings not get listed as attending?

Stu / Jim, ditto on the license dept :lol:

Brakes are being delivered this evening so unfortunately i wont be able to make it for drinks tonight but will hopefully have brakes for tomorrow :lol:

Ant.

stumo

I'm getting some pads delivered to the track before 10am.

it's being sent via parcelfarce so see what happens.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Do group bookings not get listed as attending?
Yeah normally, but because we were almost too late with our booking, there was no time to make amendments to the list.

If we'd been a week or so early then we would have been listed.

Just to note: we only just got the spaces, any longer and we would have missed out as a group, hence why I was going on about paying up a.s.a.p!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Alright - I've made sure that they're not expecting me to come into work tomorrow.

The track day starts at 9:00, but I'm not driving... and to be honest it'll take me as long to there there from here as it will from Chester. What time will others be there (I can't be arsed going back through the thread), and is there anything helpful I could be doing (like parking in a garage and pretending to be an idiot so that nobody else can grab it)?

stumo

and is there anything helpful I could be doing (like parking in a garage and pretending to be an idiot so that nobody else can grab it)?
stop trying to kid us......we know 8)

i'll be there between 7 and 7:30 :yawn:

stumo

Nice, I like your style, nothing like track bedding in :lol:

Ant. :thumbsup:
I was looking around the net for K sport brake pads (before i rang Fubar about them), i liiked on the MLR, some people have had their brakes fitted for weeks and are still bedding them in:der:

FFS it doesn't take long to bed them in.... the longest time is for waiting for them to cool before ragging them to death!!!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
is there anything helpful I could be doing (like parking in a garage and pretending to be an idiot so that nobody else can grab it)?
Yeah if you or anyone could please bring a folding table or something we can use as a table to put the food and drink on rather than the floor would be truly excellent.

FFS it doesn't take long to bed them in.... the longest time is for waiting for them to cool before ragging them to death!!!
Quickest was 3 mins – 100mph stop, 100mph stop, 100mph stop, smoking pads, bedded in done!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I'm off now, see you all tomorrow. :thumb:

Bring camera's etc need some good shots for the 2010 calendar

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You're out of luck with the table, I don't have one. I might see if I've got something else we could use at a push (like a removal box), but someone else might need to take the mantle of the table.