Gtir vs M5

mad max

pulled up at lights today window down no air con had it removed to save weight mr m5 pulled up next to me windows up air con on looks over and laughs right i show you what my r can do lights go green left him four dead he tried to keep up no chance by by mr m5 i love boost

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I saw an M3 with silver grills on the side yesterday. Turned out to be a CSL. That's the fastest M3 at the moment. (12.9 I think)

pete-r

I beat a csl up the drag strip :lol: :p ,then told the owner my car cost 3 grand off ebay,he was well pissed off.After a q/mile though he was gaining on me very rapidly.

M

madbazza95

R

I am using a newish M 3 @ the moment.. But a 1 bar R would play with the M3.. 8) But a great drivers cars i have raced my m8 in his NSX and he pulls away :lol: Also a wrx 04 sub he had no chance :lol: and lastest of all a tvr cebera 4.2 on a country lane but he could not get away 8) up to 120 mph, but they sound awsome loud and all the pops and bangs on the red line.

D

DOT2DOT

Ive had a drive in a CSL. Sounded beautiful. Quick car when your watching the speedo climb, but it just doesnt feel fast at all. Didnt impress me really. Id rather have a car that feels fast, than a car that is but doesnt feel it.
Now a CSL with a T4, would be something else! :D

M

madbazza95

stevepudney said:
So the NSX is really that fast is it ???
Yes my m8, has kept a 3.0 L 5 speed and now has a 3.2 L 6 speed nsx they are good for high 12,s and low 13,s as std cars. Handle like a dream and will do 175-180 mph :lol: 8)