GTiR Thrash feature in feb issue of J Tuner

G

GTI-R Kid

Couldn't get it over here this morning - will have to try again tomorrow.

Mark - is that a YELLOW tow eye cover on the pic in your sig?

MarkTurbo

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Who cares if its messy white ones look better dirty :lol: It was spotless when i left home but after a 200+ mile journey its gonna get dirty :wink:

Yeah the tow eye cover is yellow in the pic, it was off kierons car. I sprayed it white ages ago :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I was quite impressed with my write up, although he missed all my suspension mods and c/f bonnet off the spec. I'm only the Quaiffe box and a bit more power away from being his ideal Gtir :lol:

PS when I pm'd Bryn, I did ask him to knock my registration out of the pics and they did :wink: Although you would have hoped they'd do it as a matter of course. (Guess it's a pain to do it on every picture in the magazine tho :( )

Dooie Pop Pop

Fast Guy said:
(Guess it's a pain to do it on every picture in the magazine tho :( )
tough :evil:

i just scanned exactly the same pic and posted it in the news section :roll: after doctoring the number plate that is :roll: :lol:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
It is a bit of a sh!!!er though the fact that not all of them are done. Id hate to have my car featured and the reg being showed. :( :cry:

Aimee

Danny S R

Got my copy yesterday, well pleased, apart from my fake smile photo that photographer wouldnt leave me alone!

Bring on the next one :D

Johneh

Looks a good feature everyone :D (Must be good I shelled out money for a magazine! :O) Some good times, and just goes to prove what everyone knew all along... You have to be mad to own a GTI-R!!

O

Odin

Danny S R said:
Got my copy yesterday, well pleased, apart from my fake smile photo that photographer wouldnt leave me alone!
I wish you'd put a bag over your ugly mug :shock: I was eating my breakfast when I opened the gtir page :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Danny S R

vpulsar said:
Danny S R said:
I wish you'd put a bag over your ugly mug :shock: I was eating my breakfast when I opened the gtir page :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
:lol: :lol: Have you seen some of the photos of you on here?

O

Odin

Danny S R said:
vpulsar said:
Danny S R said:
Got my copy yesterday, well pleased, apart from my fake smile photo that photographer wouldn't leave me alone!

rob
:lol: :lol: Have you seen some of the photos of you on here?

Yeah its not a pretty sight that's for sure :oops: , But I can't see myself when I'm eating my cornflakes fella :wink: its your ugly mug that made me want to chuck up :shock: :wink: .

Mind you it was a close call between you/Carl and that sheep sh@gger Lou Rob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
vpulsar said:
Mind you it was a close call between you/Carl and that sheep sh@gger Lou Rob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
Time to check my holiday photos again :wink: :lol:

O

Odin

Fast Guy said:
Time to check my holiday photos again :wink: :lol:

:shock: OK mate I was just joking with you :oops: your really one of the finest looking blokes on the planet :wink: .

rob

MarkTurbo

vpulsar said:
Yeah its not a pretty sight that's for sure :oops: , But I can't see myself when I'm eating my cornflakes fella :wink: its your ugly mug that made me want to chuck up :shock: :wink: .

You're no oil painting either Rob :wink: And they would have probably needed a double page spread if you were in the feature :shock:

Sorry, i'm bored at work and needed to abuse someone :lol:

O

Odin

MarkTurbo said:
You're no oil painting either Rob :wink: And they would have probably needed a double page spread if you were in the feature :shock:

Sorry, i'm bored at work and needed to abuse someone :lol:
Fill your boots fella 8) I liked the double spread bit LMFAO :lol: :lol: , How true is that :oops: .

I just wish everybody was as much fun as you and that ugly halfwit dooie :wink: .

rob

Danny S R

"Danny S R"]
vpulsar said:
Danny S R said:
Its ok slagging me off but Lou Rob can get round your house in 10 mins in his car! :lol: :shock: :lol:

O

Odin

Danny S R said:
Its ok slagging me off but Lou Rob can get round your house in 10 mins in his car! :lol: :shock: :lol:
Not inless hes fitted wings and a jet engine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I live near aberdeen fella :wink: .

rob