Gtir register

pulsar_stu

I have made a category for a gtir register on j10-meets.co.uk for the purpose of recording all known gtirs still alive.

Jon (saddler) came up with the idea a while back .
We dont need the full registration if you dont want to give it! Just add the first letter and last letters. ie: H*** POH.

Add your user name or first name and where abouts in the world you are so we can see where abouts they all are.
we would also like to have spotted gtirs registration numbers.

Either post it on this post or drop me a message.

The list wont be seen until we have sorted it out. If people dont want the list going public. please give your reasons.

Mine will be on there and this is how i will be putting it on the list.

Reg No............Owner................Location
H*** POH.......pulsar_stu......westmidlands UK

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I have made a category for a gtir register on j10-meets.co.uk for the purpose of recording all known gtirs still alive.

Jon (saddler) came up with the idea a while back .
We dont need the full registration if you dont want to give it! Just add the first letter and last letters. ie: H*** POH.

Add your user name or first name and where abouts in the world you are so we can see where abouts they all are.
we would also like to have spotted gtirs registration numbers.

Either post it on this post or drop me a message.

The list wont be seen until we have sorted it out. If people dont want the list going public. please give your reasons.

Mine will be on there and this is how i will be putting it on the list.

Reg No............Owner................Location
H*** POH.......pulsar_stu......westmidlands UK
Stu, I know it won't be up to date but a worldwide list was compilled about 4 -5 years ago, I sure it was removed from public view though as to many details were used and I think it resulted in a few Pulsars going missing. Anyway it might be worth digging around to see if you can find it, just a thought.

On another note would it be worth getting people to add the colour of their cars to the list ?

pulsar_stu

Thanks for that Steve, I didn't know there was a list already. It would be good if we can find it and update it!

I have asked members to add the colour on j10-meets.co.uk and on nissangtir.co.uk

Who would have the list? Rishi? Was it on the old gtiroc board when the url was .co.uk?

I wouldn't want to contribute to anyones gtir being stolen! I know how it feels to have a gtir stolen :( if we were to make the list public would it be best to just add the country and not the area of the owner?
We won't be publishing the full reg No's!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Thanks for that Steve, I didn't know there was a list already. It would be good if we can find it and update it!

I have asked members to add the colour on j10-meets.co.uk and on nissangtir.co.uk

Who would have the list? Rishi? Was it on the old gtiroc board when the url was .co.uk?

I wouldn't want to contribute to anyones gtir being stolen! I know how it feels to have a gtir stolen :( if we were to make the list public would it be best to just add the country and not the area of the owner?
We won't be publishing the full reg No's!
Who would have the list? Rishi?
:lol::lol::lol: even before that ! :lol: No way, not before Rishi :lol::lol:

I think the list was compiled way back when the club was part of the Yahoo groups, even before the modifiers :lol:

I have no idea if it still around now, so many people have come and gone and I don't remember who it was that put it together.............

might be quite nice to start again anyway......