GTiR Diagnostic Kit

P

pulsarboby

ive bought one ages ago but have never used it!
one day il try it out, but theres no reason why it shouldnt work.

chrisu02

I`m using the NDS 1.52 software with a similar interface, the consult interfaces are alle the same in their functionality ;)

You can find more pictures on the www.nissandatascan.com homepage .

There are also some other great programs working with them like ECU-Talk or DatalogDyo ;)

A summary of alot programs can be found here .

:) mfg chrisi

Shaun

I have the Blatz software and cable,it also comes with a DataLog software that reall comes in handy.

youngsyp

These work well, and have been round for years. The Aus and NZ guys developed the kit, iirc. Try googling PLMS developments !

I keep meaning to buy one but, keep spending the money on other things ! :doh:

Dooie Pop Pop

iv got the datascan software too from a guy in Italy, but its not got the ultra special blatz cable its just a serial to consult plug with a funky little box inbetween which could be easily replicated;):lol:

Kenny

Micra Ed said:
I don't see anything wrong with those readings?
I got side tracked in the middle of posting a half reasonable explanation, it's a good piece of kit considering the information you can gain from the standard ECU and sensors. In turn it's also limited by the quality of those parts, the narrow band lambda making the O2 sensor & A/F readings a bit hit and miss in the big scheme of things.

Fusion Ed

Yes very true. It is perfect for seeing weather the stock ECU is behaving correctly, but as you say its not a tuning tool. It is however the first thing I do when I start work on a car to make sure things are as they should be to begin with, at least just to check sensors and that the consult connection even works.