GTi-R spot light grill

nasserkhan123

All black, or would you like a selection of colours? - Obviously I'd only be interested in KJ7, so I'd like to see every factory colour available in the gel coat rather than sprayed if possible.
do you really want them or are you just having a laugh?

nasserkhan123

I will have 10 sets at 'less than £30 including the lights wiring and switch'. So long as they are exact replicas.

What are you waiting for, get to it and get them made, c'mon, hurry up, I can't wait here all day!
do you really want 10 or are you just having a laugh?

nasserkhan123

spot light grill

i am being serious here.

i was just wondering if i was to get these spot light grills made at a reasonable price how many people would actually be interested in them?
they would have the P sign on them instead if the Nissan sigh.
they would be reasonably priced.

warpspeed

You would just need to bite the bullet and go for it, if the quality its good enough and the price is reasonable they will sell.
You need to prove you can make them properly first, plenty people say they can make something but then realise when it comes down to it they maybe don't have the skills they thought they had.
Not being negative, just realistic.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
do you really want them or are you just having a laugh?
No, if you can make the entire kit for £30 with the "P" badge on it in KJ7, I'd buy one... of only because the headlights could do with a bit of a hand sometimes.

Likewise, I'm sure Splmum would easily shift 10 of them on GTiROZ if you could make them that cheaply.

I suspect you're going to find that the bulbs and wiring alone cost more than £30. - As above, it needs to work rather than just looking right; that tends to be the problem with getting the Chinese to copy things. Having said that, if you keep ontop of the QC there shouldn't really be any problems.

nasserkhan123

looking in to it mate, sent some emails to a few of my peps in china, quality depends on how much some one is willing to spend.
i had some hydroponic Led's made for a guy in slough after a few quality control issues we managed to get things right and they are now available on the market with 3watt led bulbs proven to work.

OzzyGTiR

If these get made, I'll take FIVE sets myself, in Australia.. Maybe even more and sell them on GTiRoz for you.. I only want the actual light holder, no wiring, no switches, no lights, just a replica of what the lights hold.

nasserkhan123

If these get made, I'll take FIVE sets myself, in Australia.. Maybe even more and sell them on GTiRoz for you.. I only want the actual light holder, no wiring, no switches, no lights, just a replica of what the lights hold.
working on it mate will get back to you.

johnny gtir

Johnny GTIR bought mine (ours !) John, I wont embarrass him by divulging the cost but more than £160........
anth still aint fitted them they were still cheap enough at the price mate. maybe i should declaire them on my house insurance if people are willing to pay £ 600 lol