• Photo 19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

daz

not being funny but some of those pics well are just rubbish in my opinion. me personally would have let all the pictures be voted on.

did you even see this pic ??

P

Paz's Fan Club

paz said:
Its got to be 14, just for something a bit different 8)

Paz
I agree with you! It's just SO cute... looks like a little orange, hehe, you could even say a tangerene! :mrgreen:

Love you paz! MWAH!!!!!!!

deank93

daz said:
not being funny but some of those pics well are just rubbish in my opinion. me personally would have let all the pictures be voted on.

I've got to agree....no doubt there are some really good pictures but i'm suprised at the inclusion of a few others....this red one looks far better than most listed in the top 20.

That said i don't particually want to put a downer on the efforts that are being made to arrange the calender, keep it up :D

P

papdog

Got to agree the picture of the red R on here looks sweet, but no. 20 gets my vote.

Graham

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Re: ...

hmmm said:
hehe. I made it to the TOP 20.

Vote for Picture NUMBER 13

:oops: :wink:
i was just about to ask!!! thats one stunning looking car 8) 8)

also liked number 3 and number 18 is a cracking pic 8)

T

The Artist

daz said:

Ok first of all I dont really think its fair to call other peoples photo's rubbish they might no be to your taste. But that does not mean they are not to everyones taste or they are rubbish or that person has not taken a lot of time and effort in getting the photo.

Your photo is very good but there were a lot of photos to choose from (approx 90) so we tried to get a good balance for people to choose from We also tried to include some more unusual pictures such as the car in the mirror.
From that I am afraid some people are going to loose out and like yourself not be very happy about it which I am sorry!

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i have to say - i think the final 20 are way better than the ones from last year, some top quality pics. it must have beeen tough to narrow it down to just 20 pics. i know you are not just looking for 'nice' cars in the photos but a lot of other things

hmmm

i was just about to ask!!! thats one stunning looking car 8) 8)
Thanks mate. Now vote for me will ya :p.

p.s for all those who didn't read the previous posts, we are talking about PICTURE 13 here :wink:.

T

The Artist

Fire & skill said:
i have to say - i think the final 20 are way better than the ones from last year, some top quality pics. it must have beeen tough to narrow it down to just 20 pics. i know you are not just looking for 'nice' cars in the photos but a lot of other things

Exactly..I think you have the right idea :D

daz

fair point sorry didnt mean to offend anyone. my choice of words are sometimes not as what i would want to say thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.