GT500 Elanor

DanDud

Hi all,

I currently work building kit cars, RS200 and Elanor replicas, im not advertising on here but just thought id show some piccys of what we do. Im trying to bring both cars down to Trax.

The RS 200 is based on an Impreza with a full fibre glass body, and we also have an original 67 GT500 which we took a full body mould off and now create replicas based on a Ford sierra.

Just thought id share some piccys.

RS200

Original 67 Elanor

The replica Elanor

MarkTurbo

DanDud said:
The RS 200 is based on an Impreza with a full fibre glass body
DanDud said:
we also have an original 67 GT500 which we took a full body mould off and now create replicas based on a Ford sierra.
Although they do look good...........................could you have picked any worse cars to base them on :? Or did they think lets find the worse 2 pieces of s**t ever and turn them into a kit car :der: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DanDud

Wheelbase measurements were the closest. The Elanor beacuse we only had to extend the Sierra by 5 inches, everything else lined up.

And pretty much the same with the impreza. You get the looks of the RS200, with the performance and grip of the Impreza. They use to produce RS copys on a Maistro which was shockingly bad.

Your not the 1st person to say this but, the Mustang gets any V8 of your choice, remains RWD, gets a good suspension setup, and its really stiff with the full weld in cage. Handles well for such a big car, its also very light.

marcymarc

rs200's are fookin mega , i go on the banham200 forum every now and then for a quick nosey and im pretty sure ive read about the rs200 in your pics.

DanDud

marcymarc said:
rs200's are fookin mega , i go on the banham200 forum every now and then for a quick nosey and im pretty sure ive read about the rs200 in your pics.
That will be the 1. Its very nice if i do say so myself.:D

J

jpward

Impressive work there always fancied the idea of making a light weight kit car myself what other marques to you work with?

Trip

I am sure a sierra done right can be better on the twisties then any old american muscle car.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Mint as Dan! Where these the same cars that turned up at Jap Uk (Mascrat Manor) in may/june time ?

Aimee

marcymarc

RishiGTiR said:
Back to the earlier question of how much for an RS200/Impreza?

Around 6k for the rs 200 kit itself then you have to buy your choice of engine and running gear and take it from there.
The kit isnt impreza specific.

Oooh nice. I saw that GT500 one back when it was still just a bare body at Stoneleigh Kitcar show earlier in the year and knew it would look great when done! How much? Got a website with details?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
So basically i can buy an impreza for say £3k and this kit for £6k.. How much to have it all built.. Basically an on the road price..?