gt28rs

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
can any 1 tell me what"s the most boost i can run this turbo at lots done 2 the car will it take 1.4bar or can i get 1.6bar tanx lads :-D :-D :thumbsup: car gettin mapped in 2 weeks by RC :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

azboy

u should see 380 bhp at 1.4 bar with 264 cams m8 and the spool up is great worth it if u dont want to go much further, u can also get a t3 housing version but u either need a spacer plate or a tubular manifold to move the turbo out a touch and this will take u over 400 easy but gives more lag, make sure u get the 86 housing if u decide to buy 1 either of these

HotSnot92

so the gt28rs thats on the car at the mo will do just fine have it on the car 2 years now

P

pearl 476.5bhp

HotSnot92 said:
so the gt28rs thats on the car at the mo will do just fine have it on the car 2 years now
you will be lucky to get 340bhp bitch LOL:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

F

FiXXXeR

i got a disco potato "gt28rs" its done me well .86 rear in it, I have a dyno sheet with figures and power curves in members rides.. 234awkw with stock cam's on 23

M

micra man

1.6bar patrick it will be fast as fook , dont be nervous kit shel be fine , :lol:

EVOBAD

MarkTurbo said:
Yeah and a hell of a lot more lag to go with it :der:
faggot:roll:

well i didnt notice that much lag the turbo kicked in just under 3000rpm & i manged 12.2 at the pod with 1.4bar 398bhp & turbo wasnt puched the rsgt28 disco potato will be ,plus hav u got uprated maf,bigger injectors,ecu etc these will be needed once over 350bhp,if u only want up to 350 then the disco potato is the 0ne for u:thumbsup:

HotSnot92

EVOBAD said:
faggot:roll:

well i didnt notice that much lag the turbo kicked in just under 3000rpm & i manged 12.2 at the pod with 1.4bar 398bhp & turbo wasnt puched the rsgt28 disco potato will be ,plus hav u got uprated maf,bigger injectors,ecu etc these will be needed once over 350bhp,if u only want up to 350 then the disco potato is the 0ne for u:thumbsup:
z32 maf hks 600cc injectors power fc fmic goose cams etc etc etc :-D :-D