gt28 v3071 ??

Keira

going back to something said earlier :

GINGA said:
I didn't think you'd forget Rob only just scraping into the 12's while you were getting 12.3's in his car :lol:
this relates to the whole subject that this thread has now gone onto.

the same power/torque car has a quicker time with Skiddus driving than when Rob was at the wheel, now despite Robs abysmal display at Knockhill there is a simple explanation for such a difference in perfomance.

which we will use a mathematical equation to explain it to keep Bob interested.

using the following :

x = Robs gtir
S = Skiddus at the wheel
R = Rob at the wheel
pw = power to weight
!/4 time = t

using the above with skiddus driving we have the equation :

t = x+s(/pw)

meaning t =12.3 seconds

if we put Rob into the equation we get :

Last edited:
O

Odin

If my slight overweightness :shock: was a problem I wouldn't of got a 1.6 second 60ft time, opposed to skidpants 1.7 second 60ft. I was just slower through the gears is my feeling ;-) .

Rob

Keira

Odin said:
I was just slower through the gears is my feeling ;-) .
nope, thats wrong,

it took exactly 1.6 seconds for your engine to realise the car was feeling somewhat heavier than it did with skidus driving and it thought 'fook this bollox, lets make him slower so he gives up and we dont have to haul his fat **** down there again'

Last edited:
O

Odin

deisel weasel said:
nope, that's wrong,

it took exactly 1.6 seconds for your engine to realise the car was feeling somewhat heavier than it did with skidus driving and it thought 'fook this bollox, lets make him slower so he gives up and we don't have to haul his fat **** down there again'

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , I don't know what to say to that one to be honest mate :oops: :doh: , I'm a beaten man and bow to your superior intelect :oops: :oops: .

But I'd still beat you down the srtip so their ;-) .

Rob

R-Type

"If my slight overweightness was a problem I wouldn't of got a 1.6 second 60ft time, opposed to skidpants 1.7 second 60ft. I was just slower through the gears is my feeling ."

Your extra weight probably helped with traction off the line.

Last edited:

GINGA

skiddusmarkus said:
Paul,a US aircraft carrier is about 400m long and they launch with those catapult things-0-100 in 1 second.Case dismissed,I win :p.
:shock: :lol: Ok you win, if you fired a wrc car with one of those catapults then it would see a 10sec 1/4.
Maybe we could fit one at Santa pod to help Rob out with his times :lol: