Group Buy: Automatic Mirror Folding Mod

GTI-ROZ post will be made with link to this page.

Any idea of the cost of postage to Australia on an each and group bundle basis.
Postage to Oz would be around £7.50 individually for a service such as 'International Signed For Small Packets' or about £9 if I bundled all 3 in the same bag as the weight increase is negligible. That service is tracked within the UK, delivery aim within 5 days.

Postage without tracking, via 'Airmail Small Packets', delivery time around 5 days would be £2.50 individually or £3.50 if bundled together.

Personally, I'd do the individual via the 'Airmail' service. The tracking within the UK is not worth the extra IMHO.

splmum

Postage to Oz would be around £7.50 individually for a service such as 'International Signed For Small Packets' or about £9 if I bundled all 3 in the same bag as the weight increase is negligible. That service is tracked within the UK, delivery aim within 5 days.

Postage without tracking, via 'Airmail Small Packets', delivery time around 5 days would be £2.50 individually or £3.50 if bundled together.

Personally, I'd do the individual via the 'Airmail' service. The tracking within the UK is not worth the extra IMHO.
Thanks for that info.

Definitely still in for the GB.

steve-gti-r

I'll have one aswell

16/20

GTI-R Nath
vss irvine
Davie Houston
fire & skill
j0ff
warpspeed
GT-Khy-R
JIMMYBACK x2
OldaNeal
dr chisel[/QUOTE]
AnthP
splmum x 3 (with price for postage to Australia) thanks
steve-gti-r​

splmum

17/20

GTI-R Nath
vss irvine
Davie Houston
fire & skill
j0ff
warpspeed
GT-Khy-R
JIMMYBACK x2
OldaNeal
dr chisel
AnthP
splmum x 4 (with price for postage to Australia) thanks
steve-gti-r

20/20
GTI-R Nath
vss irvine
Davie Houston
fire & skill
j0ff
warpspeed
GT-Khy-R
JIMMYBACK x2
OldaNeal
dr chisel
AnthP
splmum x 4 (with price for postage to Australia) thanks
steve-gti-r
PulsarLuke
bfc10
the chief

Nice. OK, I'll order the bits in the next few days. I will make a couple extra just in case we have any stragglers add their names late. DON'T hassle me for an ETA as I won't answer :yawn: :lol:

I'll keep this thread updated with any pertinent info.

when will they be ready.....
LOL :yawn:

Hes doing them in alphabetical order so yours will be last ;) :lol:
Will mine be in the first batch?
You should at least tell us a rough timescale....

Weeks? Months? Years?!....
I think it should be in order of people who put there name down 1st since they have been waiting the longest lol
I'll be building a batch of 20-odd at the same time, so there won't be a first or last :lol:

Well, all except for GTI-R Nath who'll get his last for miss-spelling 'their' ;)

vss irvine

thought you werent going to answer?

can you put mine in the post box first then?

Last edited: