GReddy PRofec B-specII

R

Russ853

Picked up my first gtir last thursday ( in love ) but that very night the starter moter went! now after havin the battery disconnected the GReddy PRofec B-specII has reset its self even tho it says in the manual that it saves its settings, so whats the best way to set it up??

cars is claimed to be runnin 380bhp at 1.3bar wit hks 264 step 2 cams and also has a Apexi afc neo!!!

Any help on how to best set up the car would be magic

cheers
russ

:?

warringtonjack

Russ853 said:
cars is claimed to be runnin 380bhp at 1.3bar wit hks 264 step 2 cams and also has a Apexi afc neo!!!
It'll need a few more bits n bobs to be making that power fella. Uprated injectors, maf and probably turbo to get near that. I'm also assuming its got forged pistons to go with the HKS cams?

As for setting it up, I'm afraid I cant help. :sorry:

gtir_pimp

it definately shouldnt of reset itself, disconected my battery for about 1week and they were still there! tell us about the spec for 380bhp. got any pics? and how much did you pay just out of interst?if you do a search and type in 'greddy profec b settings' there are lots of different ones to try that people have stored on there controllers. i will put mine up later if i remember!! i have mine set at 1bar low and 1.1 hi. rolling road tuner will set it up for less than £100

R

Russ853

I dont know exactly whats done to the car, iv got loads o reciepts wit the car for loads o engine work, an yes it has forge pistons! also has a exhaust system, a fmic and a walbro 255 fuel pump! planin on gettin it rr at weekend so i know exactly what its doin

cheers
russ

Last edited by a moderator:

kenan

South West Regional Rep
not something you want to get wrong. Mine don't reset when the power goes off

turboloon

alright min!! welcome tae the site i'm from the north east of scotland myself,where did you get yer 'r from..?

R

Russ853

picked her up down glasgow area, was best drive home iv had in a long time!! what area u from??