good old nova valver's

gtir bean

what sort of power is normal for a 1.6 turbo?it was only at the top end and on corners i had him with a 1bar r.

dal.a

I had an H reg GSI nova with a calbra turbo engine in it,it was rover amathist mouve with 17 inch gold oz superleggera alloys ect ect,quite a known car in the vauxhall scene 7-8 years ago,it was built by myself and killed by myself,it didnt want to go round a corner in the wet one day.Amazing car though.

houghy_1

dal.a said:
I had an H reg GSI nova with a calbra turbo engine in it,it was rover amathist mouve with 17 inch gold oz superleggera alloys ect ect,quite a known car in the vauxhall scene 7-8 years ago,it was built by myself and killed by myself,it didnt want to go round a corner in the wet one day.Amazing car though.

I may well have seen this at a few of the shows when i went with the PNG.

Ive probably got some photos of it from the shows.
Yep mine was a H reg GSi in the rover/MG amethist purple too!
Only had 15's on mine but with the Vectra V6 285mm brakes on the front8)

Mr GTiR said:
The 1.6 turbo's were around the 130/140bhp mark.
The 8v conversions were 150bhp;-)

Matt

houghy_1

Pete said:
:fight2: :hail: :hail: :dance: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just thought id put the right figure in;-) :lol:

Unless your talking about the colour of my old valver in which case:fu2: :nerner:

Matt

houghy_1

Pete said:
:boobs: :boobs: :lol: :lol:

Yeah your right it certainly does attract them in summer when its flipping to blue from purple.
The birds love it and its just a manly enough purple to get away with it without my sexuality being questioned:thumbsup: :lol:

Matt

dal.a

You had to have one to be able to respect them.yeah its a nova but they are amazing little tools and if you can control the stupid amounts of torque steer not alot would beat it.242 bhp turbo'd shoe box.And im with matt on the colour.

houghy_1

dal.a said:
.And im with matt on the colour.
You know its right;-) :thumbsup:

242bhp??? you had the C20LET then,nutter!

I was about to invest in a Quaife ATB diff when some little n0b took mine out and wrote it off:evil: :evil: :evil:
And didnt get done by the cops even though it was TWOC!!!:evil:

Im not bitter cos the insurance i got enabled me get the car id wanted for years:thumbsup:

Matt

P

Pete

trust me i now where you both are coming from my mate had a corsa fasts in the country and we use to race not standing starts but rolling at 30mph then floor it he would keep up with me in my standard sunny until we hit a bend god fun it was until he sold it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-D :-D

P

Pete

yes he sold that bought a 200sx mint condition sold that bought a scooby p1 sold that bought a tvr tuscon :lol: :lol: :lol: