Going fast in a straight line?

snoon

You can go to the 1/4 with just a few ponies under the bonnet, for track you need to spenda bit on handling set up etc which i haven't.

Think it's just one of those - why does anyone like anything questions, some just do.

Why would anyone like an old rusty unreliable sh!tbox? But we all do!

red reading

You can go to the 1/4 with just a few ponies under the bonnet, for track you need to spenda bit on handling set up etc which i haven't.

Think it's just one of those - why does anyone like anything questions, some just do.

Why would anyone like an old rusty unreliable sh!tbox? But we all do!

That sums it all up!

MORF114

You dont need to spend much on a car to go round a track or the strip, its all about having fun at the end of the day not winning and taking home the trophey.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
for track you need to spenda bit on handling set up etc which i haven't.

Most fun I'v ever had on track was in a Shitron ZX 1.4. Friends track car wasen't ready so got it of flee bay for £70. We all took in in turns thrashing the little bugger, which provided great lift off oversteer and big smiles all round. Then got over £100 quid for scrapping it :thumbsup:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Most fun I'v ever had on track was in a Shitron ZX 1.4. Friends track car wasen't ready so got it of flee bay for £70. We all took in in turns thrashing the little bugger, which provided great lift off oversteer and big smiles all round. Then got over £100 quid for scrapping it :thumbsup:
Haha, good effort :thumb:

johnsy

different strokes for different folks,

personnally i 'd try out once you cant really comment on summit youve never done before,