Genuin Gtir part???

pulsar_stu

Hi guys, i come across this on a Gtir forsale site, the guy selling it states that it is for a pulsar gtir lol

This isnt me taking the p*ss!!!!!!!!!!

J

jpward

Aye roll bars for the outside you not seen these before?? LOL

boucherie

you laugh but my car has got marks on the roof where it looks like some roof rack bars have been fitted (and as a result i need the roof respraying at some point), so maybe nissan did them for the pulsar after all?!

Mad

well its for an N14 model sunny which is the right model... :D Possibly use it to carry beer kegs to JAE ?? ;)

pulsar_stu

boucherie said:
you laugh but my car has got marks on the roof where it looks like some roof rack bars have been fitted (and as a result i need the roof respraying at some point), so maybe nissan did them for the pulsar after all?!
You could always buy these ones mate!!!! it would save you on geting your R resprayed lol, the guy wants £50 lmao

pulsar_stu

jpward said:
So i am interseted to know why do you want these?

lol, i dont want these!!!!!!!!! i was just asking if anyone new if they were ever made specificly for the Gtir, i thought the guy selling them was a little mad lol.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
The Gti-R only uses a N14 body shape and appart from a few stick on bits is no different from any other N14 Sunny even the saloon has the same roof shape, why is it such a suprise to find out Nissan made a roof rack for the N14 Sunny ??

pulsar_stu

stevepudney said:
The Gti-R only uses a N14 body shape and appart from a few stick on bits is no different from any other N14 Sunny even the saloon has the same roof shape, why is it such a suprise to find out Nissan made a roof rack for the N14 Sunny ??
Its isnt the suprise of nissan making this for a N14 sunny!!!!!!!! The guy has it forsale on a GTIR site, and states that it is for a GTIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what i found shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOH

I didnt really think of a normal standard sunny! but now that you have mentioned it, It makes more sence lol, The rack is a standard item for the N14sunny and not an option just for the GTIR.

G

GTI-R

In the early days one of the guys used his in the snow for snowboarding and had that fitted specifically for his sport. He said the 'R was awesome on the way up the slopes to the mountains :D

paz

Does anyone know if Nissan did a ''barbeque trailor'' option - now that would be shit hot for JAE :lol:

Paz

N

Ninja_tune_factory

thats so you can strap the missis to it when you have had a nuff of her saying you spend to much on your car lol