Garage wrote my 'R' off yesterday

M

modifiede36m3

Hi Guys After my unfortunate and anger building incident with the garage writing off my car I am going to be looking at another 'R' tomorrow. A nice specification too.
Hope it goes well...

Steve

P

pulsarboby

hope its a goodun steve;-)
good luck with it, and dont take it to that garage to have any work carried out:lol:

did you get the carpet?

Braveheart

modifiede36m3 said:
Hi Guys After my unfortunate and anger building incident with the garage writing off my car I am going to be looking at another 'R' tomorrow. A nice specification too.
Hope it goes well...

Steve
Hope it goes well to mate and fills that void!
Walk away if it does not come up to scratch and what you were expecting.
If it's a good-in and you get it.... :thumbsup:

fletch

just read all of this thread, definitly feel for you mate.

a mate of mine is a mechanic at a local garage, only a young lad and every chance he gets he drives the customers cars. i saw him going to lunch in an S14 once and drove like a total a***hole, started it up freezing cold and getting sideways every chance total bel-end.

he didnt crash it or anything but its besides the point,trust no-one!!!

just out of interest how much did you get from the insurance???

fletch

M

modifiede36m3

Now added the specification to the pics.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

MORF114

good spec, looks good too, i quite like the look of the flat bonnet little bit less intimidating.

O

owens

MORF114 said:
good spec, looks good too, i quite like the look of the flat bonnet little bit less intimidating.
i dunno, i think the bonnet makes the car, you know what your getting sort of thing

the new one does look like a fine example, good luck with it and i hope it all goes well mate

fletch

oh well mate, your engine has gone to good use though,

its in my mates back garden at the moment and will be in my car by next week.

all i need now is a big diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy turbo:-D

M

modifiede36m3

Yes it is. I am trying to get hold of him. Does anyone have an address or telephone number for him?

Cheers
Steve