Game Over

marc

Well not posted for ages on here as ive had no car.

Basically the cars been written off, some twat ran into the back of me after coming home from a mates bit where I was watching Scotland getting pumped off France at rugby back at the six nations!

Mild rear damage has been done to the car, but its enought for the insurance company to write it off, Just after me getting it back in january after getting it fully re-built to a high spec.

So im now GTiR'less, Well not really I bought it back from the insurance company and have sold most parts of it, The engine is going into Nismo (AWD's Car) as they assembled the engine after a tremendous list of **** ups from other garages that couldnt do the job they promised (Thanks again for that Grant) As for the g'box which I had shortpeened and polish its going into Garef's newly acquired GTiR.

So as it stands I got the remains of a GTiR in my garage, If anyone needs some parts gimmie a PM, Currently got HKS Induction kit, Full Mongoose, A-Pillar guage holder with two automete gauges (Oil temp and boost), and ofc all the other bits that are left on the car! Oh except the Hi-Spec Brakes AWD Blagged them aswell!

I now have a Integra Type R (DC2) and loving it, all be it that it couldnt pull back your foreskin but damn! It handles fantastic and is a far far superiorly built car to the Pulsar! But GOD I miss the speed

Ill be back tho, dont know what in, Im taking this chance to "grow" up and save for a house but ill be back in a few years!

Thanks to everyone I met on this forum, Loads of nice peoeple.

I wont be wandering far tho, Just wont be on as much! lol

Thanks!

O

Odin

marc said:
I wont be wandering far tho, Just wont be on as much! lol

Thanks!

I'm sure you will find loads to talk about over on the pi55 stained coffin dodgers forum ( Honda tech ) or what ever its called :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Have you a zimmer frame holder in the boot ? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You will be back to the dark side before you know it ;-) , That or drawing your pension :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

marc

Hahah trust the first reply to be from you Rob, ITR-DC2 is the forum, and its pretty gash tbh! Ill still be mopping abou there, I quite fancy an Evo next tho!

O

Odin

marc said:
I quite fancy an Evo next tho!

I suppose that's marginally less gay than a Honda :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You no me fella I'm pretty quick on the draw ;-), Just ask the wife :oops: :doh: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeSmith

there are only a handfull of boosted integras going about now....! Great handling car like you say though. I saw a turbocharged one at the ring last year, cornering speeds were awesome. Sorry to hear about your pulsar.

I sold mine in October and I miss the speed too. I don't think theres much to compare to the pulsars bhp per £££

Fire & skill

Vintage member
that sucks mate :(

take the DC2 to Gerry at performance tek here

he'll take good care of you, he does the Jackson superchargers on a regular basis.

mind you i'll guess you prob already know Gerry :lol:

O

Odin

Fire & skill said:
mind you I'll guess you prob already know Gerry :lol:

Yes they do the local pensioners coffee morning together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

MarkTurbo

Fast Guy said:
That's because his ironing board is next to the PC.:thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also i was speaking to him last night and he had to go because the wife wanted a cup of tea :lol: The words pussywhipped and housebitch spring to mind ;-)

O

Odin

MarkTurbo said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also i was speaking to him last night and he had to go because the wife wanted a cup of tea :lol: The words pussywhipped and housebitch spring to mind ;-)

If your wife was buying you a new engine I bet you'd suck up a little too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Garef

GEARBOX FOR SALE!!!!

AYE RIGHT, ARE U OUT OF YER MIND.

Hey bud, sorry that your misfortune is to my benefit, thanks for the gearbox and other bits and bobs. Thanks also for looking after my car while I'm away, I appreciate it.

Stroll on August.