G/F Bonnets & Tailgate

bracpan

I am just finalising the moulds for a flat bonnet for the Pulsar plus the tailgate. Will prints pics of the 4 items I have made( normal bonnet, bonnet with a smooth scoop, Tailgate and flat bonnet) complete with prices once I have finalised them, will also work out prices if people get a bonnet and tailgate together. These will have to be picked up as would never trust a carrier with one of these.
I have also sorced a supply for plastic rear windows. Will be able to supply more info once completed.
Will keep you informed.

Cheers

Phil

A

AJ4

I don't suppose you know anyone that can do plexiglas / lexan side windows as well :?:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Nice work....

Keep us all posted...

What sort of timescale are we looking at before you have a finished product...

Rishi

bracpan

AJ4 yes these people.

http://www.plastics4performance.co.uk/index.asp

Its them I will be recomending for the rear window. I have to use the normal glass in mine to keep in the production class. Luckily the normal glass is not to heavy.

A for time....I will be making the actuall tailgate and flat bonnet after Christmas so should have an example in the new year, its like everything else fitting it around dam work ( ruins my day) and family etc plus getting my car ready for next season but will get them done ASAP.

Cheers

Phil

bracpan

Finished the mould for the inner part of the tailgate on the weekend.
Will keep you all informed once I start making the panels.

Cheers and Merry Christmas

Phil 8)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Can you get me a price and time to have one made up for me asap mate... :wink:

Rishi

kirko

i wanna be in this queue and i have no patience so if anyone is gonna queue jump its gonna be me :lol: :lol: :lol:

all being well i will be hillclimbing and sprinting from april onwards
this could put me in the modified class though

bracpan

Well its finally been produced I have made the first G/F tailgate. Will get the pics sorted out soon, not sure how I will get them up on here. but if not pm me with your email address
Cheers
Phil 8)

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Interested in tail gate and normal bonnet, would like to see some pictures.

Is it a UK tailgate or Import ??

bracpan

Fast Guy said:
What does the bare g/f one weigh compared to the bare metal one?
Lou's was 11lb less than half the original steel, when he uses a perspex window and no rear wiper & motor etc I would imagine the total weight saving would be around a third of the original....yes 2 thirds lighter.

Cheers

Phil 8)