Fusion Mapping Price update.

Fusion Ed

2012 NisTune Fully Fitted and Mapped Price Update

Once again, import exchange rate is killing the industry, and I have had to review our NisTune pricing structure. I are sure that you will still find Fusion is one of the most competitive and without a doubt the most experienced when it comes to NisTune Mapping and Hardware installation in the UK.

Just one other quick note! Unlike some other tuners we will never ask or give a "Cash Price" All our work is fully invoiced and thus you can be sure it comes with our assurance back up and excellent customer support.

Type 1/2 cars are now £435 fitted and mapped, or 510 inc dyno (Covers older Nissan's S13/300ZX etc etc)

Type 3 cars are now £445 fitted and mapped, or 520 inc dyno (Covers 90-93ish Nissan's (GTi-R etc)

Type 4 cars are now £455 fitted and mapped, or 530 inc dyno (Covers 94+ ish Nissan's (Almera/Micra/Primera/200sx/R34 GTTS etc)

Dyno time is charged at £75/hr, inclusive prices are above. You can safely assume that normally only 1 hour will be needed if the car is running as it should be. Dyno should be considered essential rather than optional.

NisTune Remaps are charged at £150 + Dyno

3rd Party remaps are charged at £200 + Dyno

Any questions please get in touch by phone or email for more information on our contact page from Fusion's main website.

Don't forget we are not just Mapping, we also have fully equipped workshop facilities!

Last edited:

pulsarmoley

Ill give you a bell at some point Ed about booking my car in. Did you have any luck finding something suitable for the suzuki swift sport?

Pete.

Fusion Ed

Yes looks like unichip is the way to go with that swift sport. Due to add unichip to the line of products in the next few weeks.