Fusion ECU Map/Remap price updates.

Fusion Ed

2011 NisTune Fully Fitted and Mapped Price Update

Once again, and hopefully for the last time for the foreseeable future we have had to review our NisTune pricing structure. We are sure that you will still find we are one of the most competitive and without a doubt one of the most experienced when it comes to NisTune Mapping and Hardware installation in the UK.

Just one other quick note! Unlike some other tuners we will never ask or give a "Cash Price" All our work is fully invoiced and thus you can be sure it comes with our assurance back up and excellent customer support.

Type 1/2 cars are now £400 fitted and mapped (Covers older Nissan's S13/300ZX etc etc)

Type 3 cars are now £410 fitted and mapped (Covers 90-93ish Nissan's (GTi-R etc)

Type 4 cars are now £420 fitted and mapped (Covers 94+ ish Nissan's (Almera/Micra/Primera/200sx/R34 GTTS etc)

Dyno time is charged at £75/hr. You can safely assume that normally only 1 hour will be needed if the car is running as it should be. Dyno should be considered essential rather than optional.

NisTune Remaps are charged at £150 + Dyno

3rd Party remaps are charged at £200 + Dyno

Any questions please get in touch by phone or email for more information on our contact page from Fusion's main website.

Last edited:

johnny gtir

its the same everywhere and again i would highly recomend ed even tho its a six hour drive just to get there for me less on the way home lol

samgtr

top Guy, and great product and service from Ed, hopefully will book up a remap any dyno this year somwtime...

sam

Trip

Do you also sell ready available maps for a specific setup for overseas customers ? It would help have a "close as it gets" map with just fine tuning to do locally.

Fusion Ed

Well I can do but TBH every car is so different not one map I do is the same, so chances are it will need tuning anyway.

scoobkiller

i'm saving to come and see you..as need a nistune.. :)
and looks like the best and only place to get it mapped..(very good feed back)
should have cash soon,,as still trying to get bits on..

just a quiry,,what sort of power can i expect from mine,with the new board and map??
it has..
new walboro pump.
fmic.
full exhaust from elbow(aint got a 3 inch one yet)
boost con.go's past 1 bar..but i keep it at 1 bar

powerstation had it on rollers at 300.8 hp
but was a few years ago

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Were you also offering launch control on some of these maps now? What was the additional price for that?

danr

Just had mine (PLMS daughterboard fitted and mapped with Z32) done the other day.
Was a totally pleasant & painless experience :D