fse power boost valve.

davey red.r

is anyone running one of these power boost valves on their gtir?
was looking at them on ebay,they increase fuel pressure 1.7 over factory rate, is it worth getting or not?
also my car is ready for remapp in feb:)ive got the 3071,z32 denso 700s not really a fan of the electronic boost controllers,
ive a dawes device fitted, what bar would these be ok for? sure i heard some where they are ok for 1.2bar but correct me if im wrong :doh:im having the car remapped to 1.4bar dont want to go daft as its my day to day car,or could anyone reccomend a good manual boost controller if there is one on the market?

many thanks

davey;-)

Last edited:

MarkTurbo

Just type the words fse, regulator, and shit into google and you'll find out all you need to know about them ;-)

red reading

get a sard fpr,fse one's are proper5hite,and get a decent boost controller don't skimp it will cost you more in the long term

davey red.r

get a sard fpr,fse one's are proper5hite,and get a decent boost controller don't skimp it will cost you more in the long term
cheers,thought theyd be shit:oops:
as for skimping i aint done that in the past nor will i be in the future ,as i say the car will be mapped at 1.4bar and staying at that,so will the dawes device do that?

cheers

davey;-)